Positive on its way??

NovemberRayne

TTC #1
Reaction score
Okay, I'll be using a donor for conception so I wanted you guys to have a look at my current test, it took ages to try ad take a picture with my camera so its gone wayyy past the 10 minutes that you're not supposed to read it, so it looks a lot lighter now than it was...

we have agreed to meet tomorrow night for a donation, would that be about right for what my test is suggesting?

Attachments

• P1010116.jpg
    P1010116.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 77
November, I would consider that a positive test. My lines rarely got darker than that. I would go ahead and inseminate.

Thanks hun, I'm going to do another one later and see if it's any darker... whilst putting meeting plans in order

definitely on its way - agree good idea to check again later - mine did come up slightly darker so just keep an eye. Good Luck!

hold your pee as long as possible before you do it....later on its always seems to be more diluted then in the am/afternoon. good luck hun xoxo

This is my latest test... bare in mind I did it at 1.30am and its probably diluted a bit seeing as its the middle of the night and I've not been to bed lol

Looking good for 2moro??

Attachments

• P1010122 - Copy.jpg
    P1010122 - Copy.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 25
Meeting with our donor tonight, soooo nervous!!!

I have a question about Ovulation tests, I wanted to test again today just to be sure but I've been so crazy thirsty today that when I came home from work... there wasn't even a line..wouldn't the positive fade out, or does it really just go overnight? I'm just hoping I've drank too much and not missed it

Meeting with our donor tonight, soooo nervous!!!

I have a question about Ovulation tests, I wanted to test again today just to be sure but I've been so crazy thirsty today that when I came home from work... there wasn't even a line..wouldn't the positive fade out, or does it really just go overnight? I'm just hoping I've drank too much and not missed it

Hi again

We did out first insemination yesterday, now I'm worried that we did it too early or too late!!

I got faint lines on the opk on Thurs & Fri but not had anything since, does this mean I've ovulated? My temp was low on thurs and fri but not been able to test it over the weekend. I suppose we'll know when I take my temp on mon.

Can anyone offer any advice for interpreting these tests?

Thanks

you O 12-36hrs AFTER your posi...so it sounds like your good hun xo

This is my latest test... bare in mind I did it at 1.30am and its probably diluted a bit seeing as its the middle of the night and I've not been to bed lol

Looking good for 2moro??

this test look like mine this cycle but i classed mine as negative:dohh:

and then the day after they went bk down to 2 line again:cry:
xx

The last OPK I posted had the darkest lines I saw so I set up a meeting with our donor - I was so nervous about meeting him so I tested again the next day to see if I was still getting dark lines (kinda out of habit by now too) and my lines were gone, I guess it made our meeting ovulation day :D

Our meet was lovely and we inseminated Saturday night, so I guess now all we can do is wait and see whilst hoping we caught that egg first time

I heard that the cheapies give you less of a ov gap? so did you catch the egg?

Aww glad it wnet well...my opk this morn looked like the last on you posted... im happy:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->