Positive opk 5days after ewcm?

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
Hi girls sorry I don't really understand these sticks
It was my first time using the opk tests I bought them yesterday even though Friday/saturday was ewcm
Wanting to know where about a I am in my cycle as not long off mirena
I took one yesterday at 1pm , 4pm,and 730 Then today smu after holding out for hr and half and took this last one at 10am?
I had a small bleed when I just went back to the loo? Nothing when I wiped just was in my mooncup
What's happening do they give false positives usually? :wacko:
Thanks you for any advice and knowledge x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
this is the first one I took at 1pm yesterday , so it was darker then lighter now darker again?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
Okay I guess I should calm down now , either A) no ones here today but me or B) I clearly have to much time on my hands with all my postings today :blush:

If i am seeing correctly all of the test lines are lighter then the control line, the test line needs to be as dark or darker then the control line to be a positive. To me they all look like a negative opk.

That's what I thought but I already o surely with according to cm charting?
So all even if they are getting darker could be nothing ?
Wish I understood them all I know is never to do them with fmu! Lol
X

I try to do them twice a day, once around 11am and then about 5pm. With my old brand it was so easy i could see my lines get gradually darker before O, and then they would get progressively lighter again. But with these new ones its all over. Last month i had a few of the new brand and on cd16 and 17 i had positive in am but negative in the pm, which was about 4 days after i actually O'ed.

I thought i was "TTC" savvy by now, but then i get confused again with these darn OPK.

That's just it :wacko:
I'm all over the place because mine are all the same no fading or anything here grrrr
We shall see what this mth brings :shrug: good luck Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->