Positive opk 6 days b4 af.

bubbles22

Reaction score
Hi is it possible to get a positive opk 6 days b4 af is due. I thought i would take one on for the sake of it and came back positive. Any1 else had this?

Attachments

• 20170116_101238.jpg
    20170116_101238.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 11
Opk can also be positive if pregnant too. Have you tried a hpt?

I did from 7dpo, was indeed pregnant, though didn't get a bfp until day af was due, good luck xx

Hi no I've not done a test yet I thought it might be too early and don't wanna get a false bfn. I have never had a positive opk this close to af b4. I havent really got many symptoms apart from feeling tired more, struggle to stay asleep and feels like ive gor a cold but that's it. I hope I do get a bfp but im not gonna get my hopes up tho.

Well, it can go either way. HCG and LH and only slightly different- so HCG can sometimes make opks positive, but also some women get lh surges in the 2ww- so it can go either way.

I'd say if your opk is that dark, if you're pregnant it should definitely show by now, but I understand why you'd want to hold off a little longer. Good luck! Definitely looking positive for you :)

My first thought is; are you sure you ovulated previously and that AF IS definitely due in six days? You can have a LH surge and not ovulate, then get a secondary surge and ovulate.

Or yes, OPKs pick up the hcg as well, so it could be early pregnancy.

Or, you could be having another LH spike and it means nothing much of anything.

Hi well i dont temp but I know by cm and cp when I'm ov. Apart from last month my cycle is always 30 days. But ive now started to temp. I no it won't make any difference this cycle but thought I'd start now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->