Positive OPK at 5DPO??

Skyye

bfp for baby #1 Jan 8, 2020 | Mum to 1
Reaction score
I have a digital Ovulation predictor and it said yes+ which shocked me cause I’m at 5DPO today. My OVV was on the 30th?? So?? I’m confused cause I just wanted to show my bf that having sex past ov would be useless and show him that I’m not ovulating and I guess I proved myself wrong lmfao. I was shook when it said yes?? So?? What does that mean?? I ovulated again or?? I took a digital pregnancy test the first of November and I guess it was a false positive and since then I’ve had negatives so yeehAw I’m confused?? I post to much on here it’s my fav website lol

Here’s a picture

ECF09452-8046-43B3-933F-6AFEC6FD8277.jpeg

Idk if I just have shit luck with false positive shit or what

I have a digital Ovulation predictor and it said yes+ which shocked me cause I’m at 5DPO today. My OVV was on the 30th?? So?? I’m confused cause I just wanted to show my bf that having sex past ov would be useless and show him that I’m not ovulating and I guess I proved myself wrong lmfao. I was shook when it said yes?? So?? What does that mean?? I ovulated again or?? I took a digital pregnancy test the first of November and I guess it was a false positive and since then I’ve had negatives so yeehAw I’m confused?? I post to much on here it’s my fav website lol
Oh btw my OPK predictor said no yesterday so

How do you know beyond a doubt you already ovulated? Temps? P4 test? Scan? Sadly going based off symptoms or an opk doesnt mean it did happen, could mean your body geared up.

How do you know beyond a doubt you already ovulated? Temps? P4 test? Scan? Sadly going based off symptoms or an opk doesnt mean it did happen, could mean your body geared up.
My body geared up? And I don’t know. I’m just all types of confused at this point lolol

I took another to see if it was false and it wasnt lol

You need to temp to be able to get to know your body better over a few cycles and you'll get to know when you ovulate. Your only 17 so I'm sure all this ttc stuff is new to you. Fertilityfriend.com or countdowntopregnancy.com you can use for temping and charting keeping track of everything CM, sex, ECT .. Grab a BBT at the store they're like 10 bucks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->