Positive OPK BUT CBFM STILL SAYS HIGH?

Polkadotpea

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm pretty sure this opk taken with my SMU is positive? But my CBFM is still saying HIGH??

When will I ovulate?

Thanks x:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 7
The clearblue monitor might not pick it up til tomorrow am if the surge came after fmu. I'd go by the opks as you clearly have a surge going on now ! I usually ov about 48 hours after the pos opk . Good luck!!

The clearblue monitor might not pick it up til tomorrow am if the surge came after fmu. I'd go by the opks as you clearly have a surge going on now ! I usually ov about 48 hours after the pos opk . Good luck!!

Thank you for replying :)

I dipped a opk after my cbfm stick at 5am with FMU and the opk was nearly positive but not quite, so maybe that is what happened!?

X

This was my post about a very similar thing happening to me - good luck...

My first month using cbfm I had like 11 days of high's before peak and also used cheapie wondfo opk's - I understand it's likely to get a lot of high's the first month so I figured whatever.

However, my 2nd month using it I was still getting low's on cd 18 [I do ovulate late but I was surprised I wasn't even getting a high yet]. I had planned to stop using opk's b/c I figured I was spending so much on the cbfm it was just too much to keep doing both - luckily I still had some opk's left over so on cd 18 I used an opk and sure enough it was totally 100% positive! The cbfm jumped from low to peak the next morning [cd 19] but my dh leaves for work before me and we sometimes can't BD until 11 p.m.! Fertility friend & ovufriend both showed that I ovulated the SAME day I got my first peak w/ cbfm [cd 19], which was the day after I got my pos opk, so I very well could have totally missed O this month if I had relied solely on cbfm...

Thanks for replying, this ovulation malarkey is so confusing!

I wonder if I will get my peak tomorrow as well:shrug:

X

My first month using cbfm I had like 11 days of high's before peak and also used cheapie wondfo opk's - I understand it's likely to get a lot of high's the first month so I figured whatever.

However, my 2nd month using it I was still getting low's on cd 18 [I do ovulate late but I was surprised I wasn't even getting a high yet]. I had planned to stop using opk's b/c I figured I was spending so much on the cbfm it was just too much to keep doing both - luckily I still had some opk's left over so on cd 18 I used an opk and sure enough it was totally 100% positive! The cbfm jumped from low to peak the next morning [cd 19] but my dh leaves for work before me and we sometimes can't BD until 11 p.m.! Fertility friend & ovufriend both showed that I ovulated the SAME day I got my first peak w/ cbfm [cd 19], which was the day after I got my pos opk, so I very well could have totally missed O this month if I had relied solely on cbfm...

Ahhh just saw your ticker! Congratulations on your pregnancy:flower:
X

Thank you! The post I mentioned was actually the one I got my :bfp:!

Did you get your peak?

X

Thank you! The post I mentioned was actually the one I got my :bfp:!

Did you get your peak?

X

That is fab! Yes I got my peak this morning, just taken a cheapie opk and there is barely a line there, I think I ovulated late last night I had lots of cramps and twinges! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->