positive OPK for 4 days

Allie2009

Reaction score
Has this ever happen to anyone??? I've always had pos for 2 days but NEVER 4 days in a row.....I'm not sure what to think about this??? Should we keep :sex:????

Oh and it not just a lil POS...the test line is waaaayyyy darker than the control line....

Hey girl!

I did kind of go through something similar this past week, mine were ALMOST positive, but they stayed the same color ALL week :wacko: so another member suggested I dip it in water to see if it was faulty...well who knew that my water had hormones lol, it showed up with a little bit of a line so I chalked it up to them being expired since a friend had given me her leftover OPK's since she's expecting. I think it is VERY rare to have faulty OPK's though so it's probably unlikely, the only other time I've heard of several positives is a gal I knew who had PCOS and didn't know at the time, therefore she had a constant elevated level of LH.

Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking, did you ever TTC with Clomid or did your doc only have you do Femara? I too went through ALL of the testing, my DH too, and we have "unexplained fertility" (I don't ovulate on my own) so my doc gave me Clomid to conceive my son, but I was always curious about why some prescribed Femara.

I've never been on Clomid. My doctor put me on Femara 1st, and she said the reason she did was because there was a lower risk for multiples. I also did the water trick with my OPK's but nothing came up soooo. I was told by a friend today that is could be the 1st LH surge did not let the egg release. I have been having some craps today so I'm hoping that this 2 LH surge did the trick!!! Now I'm just not sure what day to start with the DPO...I hate my body some days..lol

Ohhh ok, yes, Clomid does present that increased chance of multiples, I think like 10% higher, my husband has 5 sets of twins in his family so I was definitely worried about that happening too!!

haha, I know the feeling, sometimes I think my body does the things that are totally unheard of and there's no explanation! 2 surges sounds hopefuly, at least it looks like you definitely will ovulate, hopefully that brings your BFP!!

***********Lots of babydust! ***********

Hi sorry to hijack, i am also going through the exact same thing. I had a D&C for a MMC on the 11 Jan so this is my first cycle back ttcing. Temps look like I OV'd on the CD13 but I am not sure now.

All confusing :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"