Positive OPK for 4 or 5 days!

Mrs.Wells

Reaction score
I am totally feeling a little down in the dumps today. I got what I thought was a positive OPK on Saturday (same color lines), but definite strong lines on Sun-Wed (other line definitely darker than control). I have been using Answer brand. Today there was the tiniest spot of blood on my underwear, lots of EWCM and cramping on my right side. I thought for sure I had already ovulated on Sunday, because I also had EWCM (although not as much as today) and cramping on my left side. I am just feeling like I want something...anything at the point to go smoothly. I fear that if I am ovulating today my luteal phase will only be around 12 days or so (if I have been calculating correctly)and we missed DTD yesterday, because he was away for work. I don't know if I have any question in particular, mostly wanted to vent.:nope:

Hi, sorry for you loss... I have also been using the answer brand opks, no positive yet tho.. which is getting really frustrating..im also using the CB digital ovulation tests.. no pos there either.. i will keep my fingers crossed for you.. as I am also TTC, af due to arrive on about the 19th of this month..
lots of baby dust to you!! praying 2011 will be our year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->