Positive OPK...Nerves!!

Ceilani

Reaction score
I got a positive opk this morning and cramping as well...and I just can't calm myself down! Keep thinking, okay is O tonight? In the morning? Did we BD enough? Should we BD more?

The funny thing is, I was totally relaxed and fine until this morning's opk, thinking "it will happen when it happens, it's only the 2nd cycle of actively trying, we'll just be chill in the meantime." And that went out the window pretty fast. :wacko:

I'm trying to calm down b/c I know stress can affect cycle and O. Just wondering how you gals "shut out the noise" of ttc and try to relax. I'm about a step away from a glass of wine, but think I might go for a run to tire me out instead.

Okay, vent off. Happy Friday!

I got a positive opk this morning and cramping as well...and I just can't calm myself down! Keep thinking, okay is O tonight? In the morning? Did we BD enough? Should we BD more?

The funny thing is, I was totally relaxed and fine until this morning's opk, thinking "it will happen when it happens, it's only the 2nd cycle of actively trying, we'll just be chill in the meantime." And that went out the window pretty fast. :wacko:

I'm trying to calm down b/c I know stress can affect cycle and O. Just wondering how you gals "shut out the noise" of ttc and try to relax. I'm about a step away from a glass of wine, but think I might go for a run to tire me out instead.

Okay, vent off. Happy Friday!

Probably too late now Ceilani but for what its worth, Ive read a few articles where women say a glass of wine is a good thing for TTC! What did you do in the end? Did you get to BD? :sex:

Hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->