Positive OPK, now i want to start trying

NatoPMT

Real life mummy
Reaction score
Ive been reading other bumpers threads about starting TCC before first af after mc.

I decided id wait until after the first AF, but after just reading another thread, i thought id do an OPK, er, just out of 'interest' and got a faint positive, which has made me very excited and dissolved all my previous determination to wait 1 cycle. NB I havent even had my follow up 2 week appointment yet.

My ERPC was 10 days ago and i got a BFN 2 days ago. Could it be my body readjusting, or is it more likely to be a real OPK positive?

I shouldnt have done it, i should have ignored everything till next month, but i couldnt keep my beak out, could i.

Hey,

well, GP's only tell you to wait a month so they can determine the due date better! After my MC I tried it straight away again. I wanted to wait first and then thought pfff they can do a scan to determine the due date.
It did not work out the first time, but after my AF it happened. They say women are very fertile after a MC. A colleague of mine had an MC as well and she fell pregnant after a month as well.

Good luck and I hope all goes well for you!
xxx

Thanks pebble, Ive confused myself now though with the following:

Im not sure if Im getting back to normal again, can anyone have a look at the following and tell me what you think....

Day 1> ERPC
Day 8> spotting stops
Day 9> BFN
Day 11> OPK positive
Day 12> OPK positive
Day 13> OPK fainter positive
Day 14> OPK faint positive & hcg pregnancy test negative (today)

I assumed i was ovulating as Id had a BFN and thought that the hcg had all gone, but now Im wondering if the 4 OPK's in a row could mean that i still have hcg - are OPK's more sensitive?

Is it too early to be ovulating after ERPC do you think? As i understand it, the cycle starts after all hcg has gone from your system, so that should be 14 days after my above day 8? Ive also had very mild cramping, what might be ovulation cramps and an increase in CM today

getting meself confused, i just want to get back to normal and be able to start trying again.

Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"