positive opk then pink spotting help

hopeforamirac

Reaction score
i had a positive opk tuesady night and wednesday morning but wednesday evening (last night) after having a wee i noticed slight pink on toilet roll. all day yesterday i had dull tummy ache and pains in right ovary area..
surely i cant be starting af the day after pos opk? help

well i have no more so far this morning.. fingers crossed its ovulation spotting

well i have no more so far this morning.. fingers crossed its ovulation spotting

I'd say that it was probably ovulation spotting. I've heard it is generally considered a good fertility sign. The spotting could be because the egg broke through or because the rise in estrogen that happens around ovulation. Brownish or pinkish is normal. It can be in the cm or not. I'd say this is a good indication of ovulation has happened or is going to happen in the next day or so. :thumbup:

I'd say that it was probably ovulation spotting. I've heard it is generally considered a good fertility sign. The spotting could be because the egg broke through or because the rise in estrogen that happens around ovulation. Brownish or pinkish is normal. It can be in the cm or not. I'd say this is a good indication of ovulation has happened or is going to happen in the next day or so. :thumbup:

thanks for replying :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->