Positive opk yet??

Lisa2701

Reaction score
Based on this picture alone, would anyone say I have ovulated yet? There is more info behind this question, but i want an uninfluenced response! Sorry to be so secretive girlies, but all will be revealed in due course.. :haha:

https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc459/Lisa2606/photo-77.jpg

They're all decent lines, but none look positive to me.

They're all decent lines, but none look positive to me.

I tend to agree, but today's one (cd13 as shown in pic) is much lighter than the last two days so I was worried in case Id missed it (I normally would use digi opk's)

Here's the thing, it's my first month on clomid and the cbfm has been reading high for 6 days now so I have been using opk's to double check that the cbfm ng is accurate, but when the opk's were fainter today I panic'd slightly. I mean we dtd every two days for the last week ish so I should be covered either way but anyways I am rabbiting on... Sorry.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks none I then are positive yet.

You could just be gearing up to O or your body is having a hard time Oing... Don't know. I'm in a similar situation this month... Have had technically positive OPKS since about a week after my chemical- so for about a month now. Every once in a while I'll get some lighter ones but mostly they're all dark. Once my batch is gone I'm going to quit using them for a while and just try to dtd at least twice a week just in case. We've been sick and busy so I haven't gotten too much BD in these past couple weeks. I thought my silver lining to having a chemical pregnancy would be that I would get to ovulate right away... no such luck. :( Hopefully your eggy pops soon and you catch it!!

You could just be gearing up to O or your body is having a hard time Oing... Don't know. I'm in a similar situation this month... Have had technically positive OPKS since about a week after my chemical- so for about a month now. Every once in a while I'll get some lighter ones but mostly they're all dark. Once my batch is gone I'm going to quit using them for a while and just try to dtd at least twice a week just in case. We've been sick and busy so I haven't gotten too much BD in these past couple weeks. I thought my silver lining to having a chemical pregnancy would be that I would get to ovulate right away... no such luck. :( Hopefully your eggy pops soon and you catch it!!

I am so sorry to hear about your chemical , TTC is such a hard and cruel journey:hugs:.

Its so frustrating, I wish I would just ovulate and be done with it, the waiting is killing me this cycle. I have been TTC for 27 months now and normally I am able to put it to the back of my mind, but I think because I am on the clomid I terrified to miss the ovulation. To be fair DH and I have been DTD every second day so we should be covered none the less but I REALLY want to know when my TWW starts so I can work out when to expect AF.

CBFM still reads as "high" this morning.

Here is a pic of todays opk, its so close but just not quite there...

https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc459/Lisa2606/photo-81.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->