positive opk

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
well i have been testing with ovulation predictor tests for a few days now and finally got my positive, thank god i was beginning to worry. So as you can guess me and my OH will be baby dancing alot over the next day or so hehehe. He was dreading the positive result as he knows he is gonna be worn out :rofl:
Wish me luck and send some :dust: my way

Congrats!!!! Join the Bd'ing like a frenzy club! :)

I hope us November girls get our BFP's!! That would be great!!!!

well he has sent me away onto the computer and told me to leave him alone for half hour hehe bless him :rofl: think i have tired him out already

Hi girls,

It sounds like there'e gonna be a lot of DH's and OH's extremely tired at work this Monday morning. :rofl:

Hi girls,

It sounds like there'e gonna be a lot of DH's and OH's extremely tired at work this Monday morning. :rofl:

My DH would be extremely happy to join the club poor fellow :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well i have told my other half to pull a sickie tomorow haha cause unfortunately i am on nights tomorrow nite talk bout bad timing. i am really hoping this month is our month so i dont want to miss any opportunities to baby dance :winkwink: i even cancelled a night out tonight to baby dance

well he was off work today :blush: i think he will be glad for me to go to work tonight for a rest hehe i have told him to get a good nights sleep and ill wake him up in the morning :rofl:. like i said in my earlier post i had my positive yesterday and today since i have become a poas nutter i thought i would do another ovulation test there was a line but it was lighter than the control line is that normal i thought it would have gone completely

There is always some Lutinezing Hormone in your body. It surges before ovulation, but you would still have some after ovulation, just not at the 'surge' level. I had a positive on my opk yesterday (when I took it out of the Clearblue digital thing, the line was really strong, much stronger than the test line) but today it was negative. However, there was still an obvious line (just lighter than the test line)

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP!

All the bext for that BFP Lynz!!!

You mena Poppy are in for it about the same time :)

Baby dust for us!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck to all three of you for your BFPs!! Better get lots of BDing done :rofl::rofl:

so as you can see from my ticker i am 12 days till testing. how early post ovulation do you normally experience symptoms if you are pregnant. Last month i really built my hopes up convincing myself that i had every early pregnancy sign going but the :witch: got me. I don't want to set myself up for the disappointment again this time. My other half keeps telling me to be patient but it is easier said than done the two week wait is a killer i think it will be worse this time than my last cycle as my last one was the first cycle off bcp so i was just waiting, with no idea how long my cycle was or when i had ovulated. But now i know i ovulated as i had the positive opt so i just have to wait now and hope the evil :witch: doesnt get me

well i dont think it is possible to baby dance anymore hehe we have baby danced 6 times in less than 48hrs (to much info i know) :blush: just to make sure the little *******s catch my egg :rofl:

well i dont think it is possible to baby dance anymore hehe we have baby danced 6 times in less than 48hrs (to much info i know) :blush: just to make sure the little *******s catch my egg :rofl:

I think that's pretty darn good :rofl::rofl::rofl:

he doesnt lol he is exhausted :rofl::rofl::rofl: i have promised him that if we baby dance loads and i get pregnant he can have a week off. yeah right hehehe

he doesnt lol he is exhausted :rofl::rofl::rofl: i have promised him that if we baby dance loads and i get pregnant he can have a week off. yeah right hehehe

:rofl::rofl: your poor DH

just looking at your ticker hun you havent got long till testing how you feeling hopeful????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->