Positive opk?

Tashiee

Reaction score
Opinions please. On Wednesday I got the opk results pictured which I would consider to be negative. Prior to this was very light then suddenly got darker. Felt bloated wed night and right ovulation pains Thursday morning however since then opks have gotten much lighter so I don't feel like I truly got a positive. Any chance i just missed the surge on my tests? I have irregular cycles (about 6 weeks so far which is how long my last was)so dont really know if this is my usual ovulation time. What do you think?

Attachments

• 20150919_134532-2.jpg
    20150919_134532-2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9
When I used those tests, my "positives" were never as dark or darker than the control line either. The only way I knew they were positive was because I would only have two lines like that for a couple days out of the month and then they'd go stark white negative the rest of the time. I would say that you were gearing up to ovulate when you got those. You may be able to still catch the egg if you BD right away because the egg is released 12-36 hours after your positive and is viable up to 3 days after it is released. Good luck!

We BD the night before I think I ovulated and yesterday so hopefully we caught it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->