Positive opk's after OVULATION

looking at those tests I don't think you ovulated until day 18...

lol it is crap, how many dpo are you now? xx

lol who knows!!! im confused now... ppl keep telling me day 18, i think so too.. So if i ovulated on day 18 then im 2dpo?? lol i think

i will at 2:30pm when he gets home :happydance:

you DEFINITELY ovulated on CD18 so which would put you at 2 dpo and it's possible I mean after I ovulated I started feeling just different like something was up in there and my boobs tingled and ached from my armpits to my nips haha. you're gonna have to wait because you really did ovulate on day 18 because anything that is not as dark or darker than the control line is not considered positive unfortunately :\ keeping everything crossed for you but so far as long as you were bding you are fine..and no need to keep doing it but just do it for fun haha because you have already ovulated and when I conceived my boobs stayed sore from ovulation to my bfp :) so good luck girl! and pm me your sn so you can keep me updated!

you DEFINITELY ovulated on CD18 so which would put you at 2 dpo and it's possible I mean after I ovulated I started feeling just different like something was up in there and my boobs tingled and ached from my armpits to my nips haha. you're gonna have to wait because you really did ovulate on day 18 because anything that is not as dark or darker than the control line is not considered positive unfortunately :\ keeping everything crossed for you but so far as long as you were bding you are fine..and no need to keep doing it but just do it for fun haha because you have already ovulated and when I conceived my boobs stayed sore from ovulation to my bfp :) so good luck girl! and pm me your sn so you can keep me updated!

Well girls i think you were right!! Ok cd18 through cd20, tems were 97.9 (at 10 am) and today cd 21 my temp. was 98.4 @ 10am!! NOW I GOT TO WAIT A MILLION YEARS TO TEST!! UGH :growlmad: hahaha :cry:

Ok do you see why im confused about cd 13... This is a pic i took right after i peed on it... the lines are the same color

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii123/Alemaris714/041510-56-1-1.jpg

Hope you can see it!! TOOK IT FROM MY CRAPPY CAMERA PHONE!

yeh the one from cd13 luks + to me ..........cudve been your body geared up to ov but didnt and tried again at cd 18 .............well your on the 2ww now ......lucky u lol, im still waiting to ov gggggrrrr lol
hopefully ill be joining u very!!! soon ;)

lol yea right!! not lucky! im over here thinking im about 8dpo and im only 3dpo!! haha ugh, the wait!!

i know all we seem to dowhen ttc is wait!!!!!!
will u test early???

i dont know!!! being a poas addict i probably will!! but i dont know how early to test?! i might next saturday

ladies how does my chart look??

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii123/Alemaris714/generatechart.jpg

this is today's chart 4/24

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii123/Alemaris714/generatechartdpo4.jpg

Ok so I am new here and I am dying to know??? Did you ever get AF?

Well ladies, truth is, the test was wrong!! Af came today, temps still abover coverline tho?! It was expected as it was on time this month, strange, but im letting go and letting God do the work, at the end of the day, you do not control anything, not even getting pregnant! If God believes you are ready then you will recieve that blessing, and if not, then he will bless you sooner than you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->