Positive OPKs and provera what is going on. Please help!

no_regrets_91

LTTTC 10 YEARS
Reaction score
I am on day 7 of 10 of provera and just got all my opks and hpts in the mail today so i decided to take an opk and it was faintly positive? I don't get it. Did I ovulate? is the medicine effecting the test. I looked it up and no where could i find provera affecting the test. I haven't had a period for over a year and i havn't been ovulating during that time either.
This is my first cycle charting and the day before I started provera I had a huge temp dip then it went up. it was up for 2 days then I didn't chart for 2 days and the last 2 days it has still been elevated.

here is my chart
My Ovulation Chart
the 28th and 29th i just filled in i didn't actually chart these days

Please help me understand what is going on I am so confused!

I'm not sure why.. But I also had a faint line show up on my opk during provera. But I tend to ALWAYS have a faint line on my opks.

With OPK tests the Test Line has to be as dark or darker than the Control Line for it to be a positive. x

faint negative ovulation tests are normal it could be that they are very sensitive? i always get 2 lines on my tests xxx hope this helps x

After Having The Implant Removed 10th Jan 2011 I Used OPKs And Got Two Lines On Them Always For Nearly 6 Months, The Test Line Was Always Lighter, Needs To Be Same Or Darker, Finally Got My Positive On The 16th May :) Hope This Helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->