Positive opks

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I had a positive opk on CD10 and another, slightly darker positive opk on CD11, ewcm on CD10, watery cm CD11 and hso cp on both days. Fertility friend puts ov at CD10 but I have had the most awful sleep the last few days, so I don't think my temps are hugely reliable. I wasn't up out of bed, or tossing and turning, I was simply unable to sleep.
So can anyone look at my chart and tell me whether they think ov was likely on CD10 please? Part of my doubt is that I had another positive opk the following day (CD11) and don't see how I could have ovulated the day before as I thought ov happened after any positive opks

Attachments

• IMG_5519.jpg
    IMG_5519.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 13
Tbh i get pos opks after o i also have had pos opks same day as o. Usually its the day after last opk but for a fewit not reliable. I am a terrible sleeper too and my temp is only unreliable if inhave only had 2 hrs sleep then my temp goes right up.

Sort of depends if ubhave had 3 hrs or more sleep before temp inwould say ff is right. Alo is every night bad? As inwouod say if every night isnthe same then it would be right as its the same conditions. But if itnwad just 1 night then it would be hard to say based on cm only. U can get cm uo to 5 days after o

I'd say CD10 as well. It's not that strange at all to have a positive OPK on O day, lots of women do :)

Thanks you two! There is so much information that it can get confusing!
I generally don't sleep fabulously and am lucky to see 4-5 hours. Usually I doze off on the sofa during the evening for an hour ish, then can't sleep after then until around 3am, except for a couple of these nights my sleep was more broken than usual (toddler who decides the wee hours are the start of the day at times), and then the night before last, I think, I didn't get to sleep until gone 5am and I'm awake for the day at about 7am. So I don't know how much that has interfered, if anything

Today FF changed ov to CD12 instead of CD10. Since I'm new to this, can anyone tell me whether this is probably more accurate? I haven't a clue! Last cycle FF was way off, putting ov at CD14 when it was actually CD11, so I don't know. :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_5549.jpg
    IMG_5549.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back