Positive OPKs

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
If you have a positive opk today, with the line as dark as the control line, and then a positive tomorrow with the line darker than the control line, do you ignore today's positive and call the darkest line the following day as the first positive instead? Or do you count both as positive, and have two days of positive opks?

If you have a positive opk today, with the line as dark as the control line, and then a positive tomorrow with the line darker than the control line, do you ignore today's positive and call the darkest line the following day as the first positive instead? Or do you count both as positive, and have two days of positive opks?

I'm having the same issue. Yesterday's around 5 pm is as dark as control line and today's (10 am) is darker than control line! I don't know!

I had this happen before but thankfully this time it didn't which lessened the confusion! I'm assuming if you had a darker positive followed by a slightly lighter positive you would call the darkest positive the actual positive if they landed on two separate days. Unless they continued to stay positive for longer. I don't know if I'm making sense lol

I guess if you had a positive today and a darker positive tomorrow you would count the darkest as the actual positive but it would be good if someone could confirm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->