Positive opt late in cycle

Alyson burke

Reaction score
So I have been trying to conceive for about 5 months. My cycle is always very regular and I usually get a positive opt by day 15. I feel as though I ovulated a few days early this month and have been feeling like I have a few signs of pregnancy. I am 6-7 days out from my period. I read somewhere that sometimes an ovulation test can detect early pregnancy and didn’t have any hpt yet so I gave it a go and the opt was a strong positive! I went and bought some hpt and it’s still a solid negative. Waiting is not my strong suit, is it possible that the positive ovulation test could be sign I’m pregnant? Will test again in a few days

Hi hon u can get a positive opk when u are pregnant i did with my 10 year old son but I did a pregnancy test strait after and that was positive to.
Some womon can have a rise in LH just b4 AF I didn't know about that until I see it happen to a few ladies on here.
Sorry about the BFN.
I've also been getting BFNs since 8dpo now 18dpo and still getting BFNs but still no AF. I'm a day late now urghhh.
Definitely not pregnant, zero symptoms and tests wud be blazing by now.
Just want AF to hurry the hell up so at least then I can start getting that new hope again.
It will be month number 11 ttc for me. We have conceived 4 times this year since April but all were chemical pregnancies.
Good luck hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->