Positive or almost positive

ttc_Mera

Reaction score
I'm cd 13 and I usually get a positive opk around this time. Not sure if I should count this as a positive as of yet or not.
DH and I already BD today and plan to tomorrow , and the next day. Possibly skipping a day and then bding the following but we will see how it goes.

Thanks in advance !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
To me, it looks pos

Thanks ! I never get a super positive on these things . I get a pos on digitalis and even my fertility monitor . I'm so I ovulate but I just really wanted to see that super dark opk. Oh well. I'll attempt to BD for the next three days .

Need some advice these are my ov tests starting from CD 1 to today which is CD11. Some creamy discharge from yesterday. The last test was taken today when I woke up. The tests are going dark to light and then dark. Don't know what is going on. I'm thinking that I'm not going to ov :(

Haven't been able to use temp as it's still on its way from Amazon. Really stressed that I don't think I will ov this cycle. These tests are playing tricks on me :( what do you think ladies ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 9
Need some advice these are my ov tests starting from CD 1 to today which is CD11. Some creamy discharge from yesterday. The last test was taken today when I woke up. The tests are going dark to light and then dark. Don't know what is going on. I'm thinking that I'm not going to ov :(

Haven't been able to use temp as it's still on its way from Amazon. Really stressed that I don't think I will ov this cycle. These tests are playing tricks on me :( what do you think ladies ?

iak, none of those tests are positive..

CD11 is still early iak. Keep testing. Might I suggest you make your own thread so you can follow your progression easier than getting different responses in different threads? :flower:

Ohh that looks like a positive to me too! Good luck bding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->