Positive or evaporation line?

Areed625

Reaction score
please help??? I’m scared. My period was weird (light even for me and mostly brown) so i took a 99cent store u check test. At first looked negative but hours later looked like this. Is this a bfp or an evap? Please help.

Attachments

• 88C1CE91-7B60-4A55-8E73-E30657980059.jpg
    88C1CE91-7B60-4A55-8E73-E30657980059.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 105
If this wasn't in the time frame than it may be an evap.. HOWEVER it's the darkest evap I've ever seen I would definitely take another test and look at within the time frame.

I agree with the above - take another test.

Tests out with time frame are invalid.....but like the other ladies have said it’s a pretty convincing looking BFP! Take another test 😊

If it was negative in the test time frame I bet you're fine. I have to say I personally have gotten very dark evaps on the cheapie cassette tests and my period arrived right on time.
I would take another and set a timer for 9 minutes, then look.
What is the story behind this pregnancy scare?

Looks like an evap to me x like some of the dye has stuck round the test strip as it's dried x

If it was negative in the test time frame I bet you're fine. I have to say I personally have gotten very dark evaps on the cheapie cassette tests and my period arrived right on time.
I would take another and set a timer for 9 minutes, then look.
What is the story behind this pregnancy scare?

My bf and i had sex with a condom but somehow the condom failed. I took a plan b the next day but when what i thought was my period came it was very light and mostly brown. I’m normally light but it was light even for me like i could go just about the whole day without changing a tampon. So i decided to test and got that result. Since then i haven’t had any morning sickness but I’ve had headaches everyday and cramping for the last few days and i can smell a lot more when before i couldn’t things unless it was strong. I still haven’t retest because I’ve been too nervous to. I have mixed emotions about having a baby rn because our relationship has been very toxic and sometimes abusive. So i don’t mean to offend anyone on here by saying that i took a plan b and am not sure i want to have it. I just know that while I’ve never wanted to have an abortion this is not the kind of environment i want my child to grow up in..

Well in the case I strongly, strongly suggest you test ASAP. If it's negative you can rest your mind. If it's positive then you have a very difficult decision to make and it needs to be made as early as possible.
Just fyi talk of the "a" word is not allowed on this forum so you may want to edit your post, or it may get your thread locked/removed.

Also side note i would "spring" for a better test just so there is no second guessing.

As others have said I would take another test, the test is invalid but that is the strongest evap line I've ever seen.

Here is something for you to think about, the circumstances in which a child is conceived does not determine its worth or right to live. There are better options out there like adoption. Tons and tons of women struggle to have children everyday and there are millions of families out there who would give anything to adopt a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->