• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Positive or Negative?

orbsone

Reaction score
Hi. Would appreciate any feedback.

Am on cd22 of a 25 day cycle. Af due Friday or Saturday dependig on how long my cycle will be this month ...usually between 25 - 28 days.

Am about 11dpo.

Tested this morning with a frer. It appeared negative...unitl I took a closer look and there is definetly a faint second line.

It's not showing up on camera.

AAAAHHHHH

Didn't think that we would catch it this month as didn't :sex: at the right time.

Funny because I actually would not have minded a bfn this month. I am trying to lose weight and am doing really well. If I got a bfn this month I was going to put off ttc until October so that I could lose another 10 pounds.

I really wanted a definite yes or no today so that I could get on with dieting. Now I'm not sure. I didn't want to be in the waiting to test positon. It will drive me insane waiting until tomorrow!!!!!

So do you think a very faint line is a positive or could it still be a neg?

Okay update....tested this morning and the line was darker!!!!!! 12dpo. Af due Friday/Saturday so hopefull she'll stay away.

Sounds like a faint line hun hence why the camera cant pick it up wait a few days and test again hun good luck xxx

Sounds like a faint line hun hence why the camera cant pick it up wait a few days and test again hun good luck xxx

oh god!!! Thought I'd gotten the better of the 2ww this time around because I have pretty much ignored it...did not symptom spot and was generally laid back about the whole thing. Now I'll have to wait to test again. AAAAGHHH!!!! If that :witch: shows up on Friday l'll fix her :grr::grr:

Sorry hun sometimes we have to test again to make sure or you could wait til af is due and see if she comes or not and if she doesnt then test?? :hugs:

Well at 11dpo it could be a very early bfp! I think frer are very sensitive and could easily pick up a small line at 11dpo.

It could be an evap but i haven't seen an evap on one of those before.

Ooh, sounds promising. You'll have to test in a few days to be sure though. Good luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->