positive or negative?

MrS. MaBrEy

Homeschool mom of 2
Reaction score
this is the darkest OPK i have ever had...but i cant decide if it is positive or not...I NEED ANSWERS! i havent :sex: since saturday bc my husbands company is on lock down (he is in the army and they wont let them leave) right now so i cant bring him home to :sex: with! so if this is positive i have to get up and go out there when he gets up tonight and :sex: in the car before he goes to school! :blush::haha::dohh::wacko::winkwink: so what do we think..positive? or negative but so close that it will be positive tomorrow?

Attachments

• 2011-06-20 13.15.11.jpg
    2011-06-20 13.15.11.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 54
Sorry, that's not even close to positive. The test line needs to be as dark as the control line. But maybe that's good, since you probably still have some time before you can see your husband anyway.

usually the line is non existant....i bought 400 of these tests and i have never had one this dark ever...my FS said to try them again this cycle because im being treated for my PCOS now and i should OV if i wasnt before...so i thought it might be positive...but YES its a good thing if its negative because i need another day! :D

I'm finding through reading these forums that a lot of women never get a true positive...you could be one of those women.

Yeah that's still a neg, doll. Sorry :(
But it's good since you still need time to get your hubby home :)
Try a digi like the other ladies said.
GL

:D got a blaring positive this morning! :happydance: it doesnt look positive in a picture, but it is....even hubby was surprised! :D my first positive OPK EVER! THANKS METFORMIN!

yay :) happy bedding lol

mine's one shade lighter today than the test line so hopefully will go positive tonite or tomorrow.......

so if this is positive i have to get up and go out there when he gets up tonight and :sex: in the car before he goes to school! :blush::haha::dohh::wacko::winkwink: so what do we think..positive? or negative but so close that it will be positive tomorrow?

:haha: Very determined!! haha

That is a negative one. Try to use the digital ones. They are more expensive. I use clearblue its either a smiley face for a positive or no face for neg.. I wish you good luck

Was going to say negative but since you have a positive, get in that car and go BD'ing

Goodluck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->