Positive or no? First time using OPK

I think it should be darker but could mean you're close. Wouldn't hurt to get busy anyway! Xx

i say negative. you want the test line equal or darker than the control. but close, so get to it!

I took one this afternoon and it was a BFN so does that mean I didn't O or did I miss the surge? We BD'd anyway, I was having pelvic cramps, I still am. That's normal when I O. But my cycles being crazy the last few months, I was a little scared I stopped ovulating.

did you take one last night? it's possible you missed it, but it's also possible your afternoon test was with too dilute urine......?? if you are taking your temp, you will know soon enough if you have a thermal shift or not.

The test yesterday was afternoon pee, and today's test the line was so light it was for sure negative. I am temping too, but all the info I've gathered contradicts each other so I dont know what they mean half the time. I dropped two days ago, went back up yesterday then stayed level so far today

unfortunately, the only thing you can do now is wait, adn hope you have a temp increase. keep in mind that it's not crazy for your body to gear up to ovulate, and not go thru with it. you can keep taking opks as well, if you wanted, but it might drive you crazy.

I familylove.. I hope its positive, but I would keep at it.

If you haven't already, please look into Dong Quai tinctures, I have a feeling it will help you a lot.

Also, please find a tea infusion that contains raspberry leaf.

I will, and I have a pregnancy tea, it says 3 cups a day, but it also warns that if you're prone to MC you should only drink one. Is that correct?

image.jpg

These were from yesterday, one from the afternoon and one from about 9pm,
I hope I just missed the surge, I have two kids, and never had any problems getting pregnant, or ovulating.

The one from today was so light it was barely visible

hey....late to the conversation, but all the photos you posted are negative. it's not uncommon to have no line one day and a line the next and then no line again. your lh levels will fluctuate throughout your cycle. keep testing and you should get your positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->