positive or not???

ttcstill

cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
i have never taken these before how do i know when its positive. I see a line now so does that mean its positive? How do i chart that in fertility friend? You can see the line barely right where I placed the capon the left side where the two plastic edges end

Attachments

• IMAG0027.jpg
    IMAG0027.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 37
Hi hun, the line has got to be the same colour or darker than the control line so that one's looking negative to me....keep trying! x

i know it does be confusing :wacko: using these opk's , as other people have said the line has to be as dark or usually darker when your surge is detected .....trust me you'll know when its positive!!! good luck , and post us the pic of when its positive :)
how long is your cycle??

gl :thumbup:

Here is the most recent OPK it has definitely gotten darker..... but my temps are not rising as a matter of fact they dropped drastically today ..... what do you think?

The first one is from yesterday..... the secon is from today....

Attachments

• 3-23-10.jpg
    3-23-10.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 3-24-10.jpg
    3-24-10.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 9
No hun, still negative. They need to be the same dakness or test line darker to be positive. I had ones like that a few days before mine went positive.
Here is one that was almost positive but later went much darker than this!

opk 20-3-10.jpg

Hope this helps x

i test in the early evening, generally straight from work so i've held urine for a while. I started testing this month at cd10 and didn't ovulate until cd28, was cd24 last month. As i went past cd24 this month i did one at lunchtime and one in evening just to be sure not to miss surge.
I just use the cheap ones off ebay too so that it doesn't get too expensive constantly POAS!! x

Here is yesterdays and todays ..... I only have one test left when should I take it?

Attachments

• 3-25-10.jpg
    3-25-10.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
that top test is very very close to pos now huns id say take your last one about 2pm tomorrow and u prob get a darker pos and that the one u looking for its defiantly getting close hunny thats exactly how mine was yesterday and todays was a dark nice pos, pls post ur test again tomorrow i be waiting now xxx

Oh i hope i dont have to buy anymmore OPK's I really feel like this is my month........ Ill post it tomorrow..... thanks charlie

Oh my the cramps...... it feels like AF is coming ...... is this O pains? I never realized you got those....... wow there is a lot of info to absorb here isnt there.

hope u get your + opk soon with your last opk, def getting some more bedding doen over the next few days and it 'd say you'll be covered, especially if your experiencing ov pains :) very good sign !!!!!!!

oh lucky u im only on cd6

+++++++++ OPK !!!!!! I am so glad I have a poas addiction.... if I would have waited I would have missed it!!!!!:happydance: now its time to :sex:

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
Oh hun, i was just reading your thread as I am having very similar confusion with my tests. Those lines are def pos today. Good Luck hun and u have given me inspiration to continue testing. What CD are u?

Oh hun, i was just reading your thread as I am having very similar confusion with my tests. Those lines are def pos today. Good Luck hun and u have given me inspiration to continue testing. What CD are u?

I am currently on CD 17 4dpo I got my +opk at CD 12 ..... good luck....

+++++++++ OPK !!!!!! I am so glad I have a poas addiction.... if I would have waited I would have missed it!!!!!:happydance: now its time to :sex:

So here is a dumb question, but I have the exact same type of OPKs and stupid me threw out the instructions, and can't remember which one is the control window. :dohh: Is it the one in the circle, and then the line in the square needs to be darker? Thanks for your help!! And good luck this month!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->