Positive or not?????

babers

Reaction score
Okay, so last time I got pregnant I don't really remember the line getting darker or as dark as, but it was pretty close. The top test was taken last night at about 8 pm, the second was taken at about 8 am this morning and the last one was taken at 3:30 pm today. Do you think that was it? When they were wet the test lines looked a little darker than on the pics. Do you think I could have surged between 8 last night and 8 this morning so I never got a true positive? If I did have a positive, when should I expect cervical mucus, because right now there isn't any. Anyone ovulate and never get a truly positive opk, just pretty close. Today is cd 15. cylces usually between 30 and 35 days. I guess I will see if I get a spike in temp in the next couple of days. My hubby is only home on the weekends, so I hope I ovulate this weekend.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 17
They say the line is meant to be as dark or darker than the control line. To be honest mine never got that dark and looked very similar to yours. I also got a smiley on the Clear Blue digital, so I definitely ovulated. I'd say start bedding now. Good luck and hope you get your:bfp:

they dont look positive keep testing hun......yes bed just incase good luck x

I would say not quite positive yet, but getting there. Keep bd-ing! I usually get EWCM before a positive OPK, but everyone is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->