Positive or positively crazy!?!?

sam127

Reaction score
First TTC cycle and google has me going nuts. After reading several threads about blue dye test, I'm starting to wonder if I'm just crazy. I wish I would have researched more before testing. I THINK I see 5 faint lines on the blue dye test, and a negative pink dye test. What do you see? Could I really get 5 false positives over the span of two days? 11-12 DPO, lines showed within 3-5 mins.IMG_0026.jpg

I agree with what you are seeing. And I do not trust the blue dye I’m sorry . I would stick to pink and take a frer again in a couple days

I agree try another pink dye to confirm with. Good luck

They look positive. The bottom blue dye looks too dark to be an evap. I agree with the others though, pink dyes are better. Good luck :)

Is there a really faint pink line? I’ve never used the blue dyes only Frer and digitals.
Good luck!!!! I would say your preggos!

personally I dont trust blue dyes either but there are rather good lines on all of them. Also FRER was the last test to turn positive for me, was no where near as good as it used to be x

Yeah, FRER have gone downhill in recent years

I see lines on all the clear blue tests and there is something catching my eye on the Frer test.
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"