Positive ovulation test but no ovulation on ultrasound?

tazmanica

Reaction score
So i took an ovulation test in my 10-th day and it came out positive suprisingly because from my other cycles they were positive around day 13.Anyway the next day i went o my dr and she said i didn;t ovulate yet and my biggest follicle was 19 mm.So my test was positive thursday,went to the doc friday.When was i suppose to ovulate.i'm afraid i just missed it:(today's test saturday's is a negative you can barely see the test line.Had sex thursday night and this afternoon-sorry for the tmi.i'm just worried i have waited so long these days..i just don;t want to miss it.

Attachments

• P1170001.jpg
    P1170001.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 14
It would make sense for it to be positive prior to ovulation. The + test means you have had your LH surge...which ultimately means you will ovulate in 24-36 hours. Your chances are still very good IMO.

I have read ovulation can happen anywhere from 12-72 hours after testing. I know- a huge and overwhelming window! Do you monitor CM? It'll normally dry up after ov so that helps. Temping has been the only way I've ever been able to be 99% sure I have ov'd. Hope that helps. :)

Actually i can't monitor my cm....it would be another reason that stresses me out...plus it could be very confusing with the bd-ing.I really hope i will catch it this month.the dr gave metmorfin ,parlodel and progesterone and if that doesn't work out she is puting me on clomid next month.i just pray that it won;t be necessary.I have multiple cysts on my ovaries yet my menstruation has always came as expected so i am not considered a real PCOS.thanks girls.GL to all of us :*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->