Positive ovulation test late in cycle??

well tomorrow would be 14 days... Tuesday would be 15days... so 26/27th May...

I just done a test just now but I hardly pee'd plus its not my fmu obv... so got a neg result and I used a FR test.... don't know if its cause ive seen soo many pics of ppls FR results or major line eye but I can tell where the line should be if I fiddle it about in the light but theres deffo no faint line if that makes sense....

I know exactly what you mean, I did a couple of IC's today and I swear I can see a line but I don't really trust it's there and even if it is its prob an evap. I really feel like I could be pregnant, the big thing for me is the sore boobs, I haven't had boobs this painful since I found out I was preggers with my son xx

its as if ive seen far too many pictures I just know that's where a line is but it just wont show up lol

well ive felt sicky and had a weird taste in my mouth all day barely any cramp unless its because I needed to go to toilet. got abit of constipation which me stupidly looked up last night and seen it can be a sign so getting my hopes up even more when I know I shouldn't.

See I wasn't trying with my son or paying attention to my monthly cycles etc so not sure when I tested positive or that because my friend had a feeling I was pregnant and nagged me to do a test.

Yeh same here my son was an unexpected surprise, I did have extremely sore boobs and cramps but I don't know when it started and only thought to test because I googled 'cramps but no period' even though every thing I read said pregnant I still wasn't convinced.

I don't like trying to conceive, I want it to happen with no effort like it did with my son and the one I mc'd before him.

Xx

im trying to do it as natural as I can but that way I don't want such a big age gap... I cant help but try different things.... this month I done the opks and been taking 1500mg royal jelly ...

You can ovulate really late. I haven't had a period for two months but mine are scant and irregular (I get them every two months approximately - but even that is definite because as soon as I get stressed about anything they stop!). So, I did a pregnancy test two weeks ago just in case (although didn't feel pregnant or anything anyway) and it was negative as expected. Yesterday I thought 'ah, what the heck, might as well just use up that other test that came in the pack' and it was only blooming positive. Not reading too much into this as I miscarried my first child and obviously it is really early days but I must have ovulated really late!

Wow that's amazing. No reason to think you will have another mc, I'm sure everything will be fine. Congratulations xx

see this is my first month testin ovulation etc so im just tryna work out my cycles... but from what I can gather I am a normal 28day cycle as I was always spot on with my period date except this month... just dnt know what to think. its my first month takin royal jelly for fertility aswell so don't know if that's helped or has changed my cycles even though I haven't seen or read anything to say it does that...

think that's me out..... getting tiny bit of pinkish discharge so looks like AF is on its way

*edit*
yep im out :( gutted!!

so was I :(

well ive started temp & just got myself another batch of 50 opks so heres to another month of testing....first month trackin my temp though so stil getting hang of the charts etc... af has just left aswell thankfully, been a awful moody few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->