Positive ovulation test late in cycle??

I live in the US so its still early in the day, I have a long day ahead haha! Best of luck for you!!

So jealous lol would love to be where you are! Haha

Do you ever get scared havin sex when af is late incase it starts? Lol im always worried. Noticed my nipples feel bit more sensitive not much but more than normal

So your 9 dpo based on the 2nd positive opk and late based on the 1st??? Is that correct?

Im 9dpo going from my positive result last monday (11th i think it was) and period is 3 days late as was due on sunday

Im 9dpo going from my positive result last monday (11th i think it was) and period is 3 days late as was due on sunday

I can't remember if you said how long your luteal phase normally is hun? If it's 14 days then af may not come until this Monday or even Tuesday/Wednesday. Most women usually ovulate 24-48 hours AFTER their positive opks so don't drive yourself too crazy on specific dates yet. For that matter if you didn't ovulate until 48 hours after your positive opk you could still get a bfp yet so fingers crossed for you! I am hopeful you will try to chart when/if af comes to compliment your opk use so you don't have this uncertainty next cycle. Good luck!

i don't know as this is my first month trying the opks lol I obvious thought beforehand I was the usual 14 days....but ive never really looked out for when I ovulate etc before... soo need to see what next month is like if I don't obv get a bfp this time round. but this is my first month in... roughly 3/4 months ive been late... as I had a month were I was a week late before but before that I was always on time sooo... not sure lol

@mummy, I'm jealous of where you are! :D

Yes I get scared in fact last night I was terrified it would start AF, I cramped up but nothing!! Now 12 dpo still beginning of the day hoping I get a BFP by friday so I can get my blood taken!

My nipples are also a little sensitive have been for 2 days

honestly the bf was dying for some action and it took me ages to get in the mood cause I was soo paranoid it was going to start af lol.

you'll need to keep me updated !!! il be sooo jealous if u get a bfp lol...im thinking of testing again on Friday as then I will be 11dpo but not sure if thts stil too soon... ive had the odd cramp here and there but its been dull not like agony lol

That's how mine are they aren't painful just weird and dull like!
Still no AF days getting closer to being over! Just watery cm!

After 3.5 years ttc I might pass out if I see the word pregnant on one of those digi's haha! Going to buying Frer tonight to take on Friday morning. Hubbies birthday is on Sunday so I'm praying with my fingers crossed that we are indeed pregger's it would be the best present I could ever give him!! :D

Well stil no af for me! Did have a dream i started though but thankfully i havent.... Took a cheap test today but im confused.... Theres a very faint line but further down test than it should be...i have heard of this happenin to people with these cheap tests but im unsure what to make of it so wil need to try test again tomorrow i think....think im maybe dying to see a line that i maybe am just seeing things etc....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 9
Thats just a discolouration of the wee, that's happened to me before. I also get evaps regularly, tested yesterday and I got a really good one, wasn't even a ghost line was quite thick and had colour, so took another and nothing so I know it was definitely an evap. xx

Was just weird it was a clear faint line lool argh im sooo impatient now :( 10dpo now

I'm 8 dpo, so testing yesterday was far too early. But with so many cheapie tests I can't seem to resist! :)

Cramping could mean af or it could mean pregnancy, thats the problem with alot of these symptoms in the 2ww, they can be either.

I've not got much going on with me, boobs are more sore, had some shooting pains, no cramps or anything though. Only out of the ordinary thing is I feel thirsty alot...hope I'm not getting a cold.

I caught a cold last week :( the cramping has stopped for now but it stil wasnt sore etc. started peeing abit more yday but todays been no to bad

I wrote a post on here last night on a dif part of forum but thought il post it here too... these are my symptoms basically since 1dpo roughly...want to see if they match anyone else etc

first positive opk - Monday 11th may...
1dpo - slight stuffiness, as if a colds coming on. headache. stil positive opk
2dpo - bit more stuffiness/runny nose. headache. stil positive opk
3dpo - feel like ive caught the cold, nose is blocked and runny. headache. positive opk
4dpo - same as 3dpo. ran out of opk to test
5dpo - day before af, no sign of it coming though. stil choked up. headache
6dpo - af due, nothing, slight cramping but not much and isn't sore (maybe implantation??) stil choked up and headache. tested bfn. dreamt of positive testing
7dpo- stil no af. slightly cramping. choked up but feels worse, having to blow my nose a lot more and coughing up flem. headache. dreamt of positive testing
8dpo - no af. same cold & headache. slightly more tired. tested bfn
9dpo - no af. not as choked up. headache. emotional. more tired.
10dpo - no af. choked up stil. headache, especially when going to stand up. emotional(but think its due to whats happened today in my personal life). tired. tested bfn

I won't post mine day by day (mainly because I don't know) but I have sore boobs, including stabbing pains, yesterday I had pinching and slight cramping on my left side (ovary area) and this morning I took my temp and had a major temp dip, almost as low as my pre O temps. Also yesterday I had a really dry feeling in my mouth and an unquenchable thirst, think I'm going to be the same today. I'm 9 dpo I think, possibly 8.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->