Positive ovulation test late in cycle??

Thats just a rough sort of outline of mine. I had a sharp pain few days ago after sex on one side think it was my left...and ive had tht pinchin pain aswell. 11dpo now and no sign of af tday so far

How long is your lp usually? Mine is 14 days. Got a few niggles today, I wouldn't say they are af like cramps though, nowhere near that bad. Really hoping that my temp dip means implantation, but I know that dips in the luteal phase are normal and happen in both pregnant and not pregnant charts so I won't let my imagination run wild.

I dont know :/ thats the problem cause this is my forst month looking and testing for ovulation etc soo im unsure ive always thought it has been 14 days...

Ive had the odd painful cramp couple times today as if ive already got af but think its more like abit of a upset tummy cos ive found myself needin to run to toilet quite abit or its been gas ... Tryig to avoid the too much information lool

I have ibs so that kind of thing is never tmi for me!! Lol

I never usually get cramps before af only during so fact im gettin quite abit of cramping today is unusual but does maybe feel bit like constipation or gas ....

I know its frustrating lool. ive had a lot of discharge aswell, hard to tell what its like as I wear pantyliners cause I hate that wet feeling... but it looks cream/yellow sorta colour...

Stil no af and just gt a bfn :/ will be a full week late tomorrow. 12dpo today

I'm confused, how can you be 12 dpo and be a week late?? That would mean you have a 5 day lp? What date did you get your positive opk?

I got my first pos opk 6 days before i was due so think its 11th... Was th monday n i was due th sunday. But i didnt test for ovulation a gd few days before th pos as i ran out of opks. Im as confused tbh cos didnt think u could ovulate tht late in cycle but i dnt no if thts normal for me or a one off cos its my first mth testin but my periods are normally spot on

What cycle day was the positive opk? I tend to ovulate around cd 20/21 but that's pretty normal for me as I have longer cycles. Maybe you did ovulate later...

I'm using Clearblue Easy digital ovulation predictors. I stopped birth control last month (April 24) but stopped mid pack. I missed a few pills (April 17, 18 & 21) prior to actually stopping my birth control completely and had some withdrawal bleeding that was very similar to my period. I had no bleeding after stopping my birth control on the 24th. I could have sworn I ovulated May 10 bc I had a lot of egg white type cervical mucus. I started using the clearblue easy digital ovulation predictors on May 13. On May 23rd I had positive (smiley face) at 4:30am. However later that day I noticed a brown colored cervical mucus so I did another ovulation test at 4:30pm and it was negative. The brown CM continued that night. The next morning (May 24) around 4:30am I did another ovulation test and it was POSITIVE again BUT I also had my period. A red/bright red flow plus lower back pain and a bit of cramping. Out of curiosity I took another test at 8:30am (I didn't drink anything or use bathroom in-between) and it was negative again. Why am I getting positives with first tests in the mornings but negatives later in the day? And why am I getting positives when I have my period?!? I'm so confused! Can you ovulate when you are on your period? Especially on Day 1? Can you get two false negatives like that?

Just wanted to chime in, I ovulated late, had multiple LH surges throughout my cycle, I had one at CD32, thought it was either a sign of a BFP on hpt or I was ovulating late, turns out I was ovulating late because at CD41 I got my bfp :) Don't lose hope!

Well i had the normal 28 day cycle so must of been bout 22.... Im terrible at tryna work all this out as im new to it all... Had fair bit eh crampin and feeling sick today....

What cycle day are you on?? I'm on CD 29, have a 33/34 day cycle.

well 7days late(if af doesn't show up today), 13dpo....

just wondered if anyone had loss of sex drive as a symptom?? I looked it up last night as bf keeps getting in th mood for sex and I just cant get myself in the mood, I even gave in yesterday morning but even during it I just couldn't get into it :/ i want to have sex but just cant get in the mood...anyway i lookd it up and i seen on various forums other girls that had a wee stage of that before a bfp but mostly during pregnancy...been feelin quite sicky aswell this weekend. i only got a bfn yesterday so want to wait before testing again. im trying to treat today as my period due date since i ovulated late so thinkin test again midweek....

Given how late you O'd I'd stop focusing on being late hun. It doesn't mean much when you got the positive OPK so late iykwim? FXed for you sweetie. xx

well that's why in away im treating today as my af due date lol cause of me ovulating late. when do you think it'd be best to test if af doesn't show up ?? ive been feelin sicky all day as if im hungry and not ate but I have and stil feel bleh lol

Count 14/15 days on from the positive opk, what date would that give you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->