Positive ovulation tests 5 days in a row and only 3 DPO!!

dollych

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I've been using the clearblue fertility monitor and ovulation test strips for the last 3 months.
I always get a 'peak' ( positive) on the cbfm on day 14/15 and back to low a few days later. I also get a dark positive on the test strips day 14/15 and back to light a few days later.
This month, I don't know what's going on!!!.
I got a 'peak' on my cbfm last Wednesday and also a positive on the Ovulation test strips.
I had all the symptoms, ovulation pains etc so I know I ovulated on Thurs or Friday.
I continued to use the ovulation test strips to see if they went back to light, but here we are 5 days later ( Monday ) and I am still getting a blaring dark positive, but low on the CBFM!!!!.
I'm deffo not pregnant because I've done a pregnancy test and this egg wouldn't have implanted yet if it has fertilised.
Has this happened to anyone else??. Why would I still be getting positives on the test strips, but I ovulated at least 4 days ago!!!. ????.:shrug:

I know some months your body can gear up to ovulate and the egg doesn't release, but surely the monitor would have shown a 'peak' again if I was going to ovulate!!.

Thanks xx
I

Following!

Im 10 dpo. Got my normal 2 positives in a row back on CD 12/13, along with temp and ewcm and my normal ovulation pain. Im 99% positive I Oed on the 4th. On the night of 5 dpo, or very early morning 6 dpo I felt sharp pinching and burning for about 20 min on my right side...like right inside you pubic bone area. So out of curiosity I took an opk when I woke up on 6 dpo...very positive.

It is now 10 dpo and im still getting very positive opks. Period isnt due til this weekend but I took an frer this morning anyways and it said neg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->