Positive post about small baby!!! Updated! Final Update!

xdxxtx

NTNP
Reaction score
I tested 6 weeks after my last period and got a DARK BFP. I thought I was 6 weeks pregnant, and it didn't feel right because I had just started getting symptoms, and I have four kids already. I get symptoms right away. When I went to the doctor last week when I should have been 9+3, my little embryo had a beautiful beating heart but measured 7+5. We scheduled another appointment to determine viability, but my midwife said she thought everything would be fine because everything looks perfect and the heartbeat was so strong. To me, it wasn't looking good. I was feeling very pessimistic. I was mourning the loss of my baby already because surely, there would be no beating heart at this week's appointment. That being said, I have PCOS, my cycles are funny sometimes, and anything could happen.

Fast forward to this morning when I had my viability scan. Baby grew 9 days' worth in 7 days and was wiggling and dancing on the screen. Beautiful!!! I could not be happier right now!!! My pregnancy is now low risk and I have the normal 98% chance of carrying normally just like everyone else at 9 weeks along.

I am just in tears right now because I did not expect to see a happy baby on the screen today. I wanted to hurry up and tell you all the good news because I've seen people post about these types of things all the time, with mixed results! I'll update again if things take a turn, but I am very confident in my pregnancy, and I'm very experienced. :)

Update: I'm now 11 weeks along. Baby is perfect and measured 11w6d today (about 2"). I've been given a 99+% chance of viability.

Updated in thread on 1/20/2017

Good news all around today! I'm glad your little bean grew :D

So glad everything was good. So many factors at play when it's early xx

I'm updating one last time to say my baby now measures 13w6d, and I'm headed to second tri! :)

I had to share and update this so that when someone googles this in the future, they've got a positive story. :) I'm so happy that I could share this happy story.

Wow is that what you get, 98%! That is amazing and gives hope yo everyone whos suffered a loss.
I am so pleased to hear things are doing well well after an uncertain start.

Wow you must be sooo relieved. Congratulations on such a great outcome. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->