Positive preg test on CD8? UPDATED AGAIN pg 14....

jonnanne3

Our miracle is HERE!
Reaction score
Hey ladies..... I snooped around the pregnancy forums yesterday to see of anyone had experienced what is going on with me. I am on CD 9 today, however I had a :bfp: yesterday and today (about 10 of them!) But before I started, (like 9 days ago) I tested and there was nothing but a :bfn: then I had my :witch: and it was a normal period, nothing different. But the past few days, I have been feeling sick to my stomach and especially in the mornings. So yesterday I decided (for shits and giggles) to take a test or 10! :rofl: and everyone of them came out with a :bfp: I obviously called my doctor and I went for a blood test yesterday and i will get the results sometime today. I am wondering if I miscarried again (even though I had a neg test before my period) of is this a chemical pregnancy, or could it be true? Any advice or opnions please..........I can't get the pics to post on here for some reason.... I will continue to try......

I've heard a lot of people say that you can still have bleeding in early pregnancy so you could be one of the lucky ones! Fingers crossed for your results today!
x x x

Some people do get bleeds around AF and mistake this for AF. I've read all these stories about women who had periods up until the baby was born, although medical professionals insist they aren't 'periods', they're just unexplainable bleeding to do with hormones.

I hope it's a true BFP and not a chemical pregnancy or miscarriage! Good luck!

I hope this is a BFP for u! :hugs:

My mum had bleeding the first 3 months with me!

Good Luck!!

Hello
I've got everything crossed you get the BFP from the blood test!
babydust babydust babydust xxx

When my friend fell pg with her 1st she didn't find out til 12 weeks as she thought she had a 2 normal periods so it is definitely possible to bleed exactly like a normal period at the time when it is due and have a healthy pregnancy.

Good Luck for your results though !

Thanks ladies.... I will definately keep you posted.... :hug:

Good luck! Let us know your results when you get em. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

Here are a couple of pics of some of the tests..... The pictures show faint lines..... but they are much darker in person and definately have color.....Sorry for the quality...... these were taken on my camera phone......

Attachments

• pg test 10-06-08 #9.jpg
    pg test 10-06-08 #9.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 181
  • pg test 10-06-08 #10.jpg
    pg test 10-06-08 #10.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 161
fingers crosed for u xxxxxx keep us posted goodluck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh I can see a line on the right hand side one! Good luck matey!
:hug:
xx

keep +tive and i really hope it is a true bfp for you, please keep us posted

wow hun you def got positive line! this is a different story for us..how exciting if its your bfp!!! Good luck and fingers crossed for you!

hey love,
i crossing my finger for you darling :)
keep me posted!!!

I can see the pink - hope the blood test shows a :bfp: too!

I really hope this is your BFP!!! I could definitely see a line. FX!!

FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU HUN......:)

:dust:

I have had 6 negs and over 2 weeks late for AF but i think she about to hit me now. at least I hope so after reading your thread......:)
good luck hun xx

Still waiting on the call.... I have called the doctor already now waiting for them to go look at the results and call me back..... This is really mind boggeling (sp)...........

i can see a really fint line in 1 good luck. a lot of woman get afs in the 1st 3 months of peg it is coz of the linning growing to fast or to much blood in the cervix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->