Positive preg test on CD8? UPDATED AGAIN pg 14....

ooohhhhhh im so anxious!!!!!!!!!....did they do a quant or a qual?? let us know the results as soon as you get them!!!!

aw i bet the suspense is killing you. Its killing me and its not even my test!

I don't know what kind of test they did, I know they took 2 viles of blood though...... They couldn't go in my arm so she went in my hand.......:cry: So I am still waiting... I have to leave in a couple hours to take my children to the orthopedist to get my sons broken foot looked at and my daughters hips looked at (she has mild cerebral palsey and one leg is 1/4 in shorter then the other) so if I don't hear from them before I leave, I will call again........

hmm two tubes...maybe a quant..i know for a qual its a tube of bld and the test takes an hr...where im from that is..well gd luck ! and of course cmone here and let us know new or no news when you leave!

Will do...... I am here in the states and they can do bloods in an hour too but this one they said would be 24 hours.... so we will see............ Thanks ladies.....

where is the us? thats where im from too! umm if it takes 24hrs then its a quant, which means it detects the exact amount of hcg is in your blood and is good to see how far along you are, or if you had an ectopic or anything. When did you have the test done? yesterday?

any news yet??

Really hope its your :bfp: have my fingers crossed for you? x

I'm interested to see what your outcome is as I'm in the same situation myself.
I'm on CD4 after a 1.5 day period & getting positive OPK's & very faint lines on HPT's.
For me I think its probably a chemical & the hgc is still in my system, but I can always live in hope!! :)

I stupidly didn't test my FMU this morning, as I assumed the worst, but I will test again tomorrow.

I am in Virginia. I just got off the phone with the doctors office and they just got the results but they cant tell me anything until the doctor reviews them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: SO now I have to wait for the doctor to look at them and they will call me back.... I want to scream..... I know that it is negative..... I dont know why I get so anxious...... :dohh:

that seems a bit crazy, i hate the docs, receptionists are rubbish (had to take my marriage cert in 4 times before they changed my name cos they kept losing the photocopy) and my doc doesnt believe you when you go with problems always says there is nothing that can be done and to just leave it a few weeks and see what happens

What!?! how can it be negative! you have positve hpt???!!!!!! im thinking your prego...
virgina ah i c, im in wi! thats not to far away! well that dr better hurry up and call you back asap!!!!!!!!! FIngers crossed for you sweetie, HUGS

aww i really hope the gp lets you know soon... i'm just as anxious as you are now lol

Thanks Gabrielle......I just don't know..... I know they are positive (the HPT's), but after 2 miscarriages and then neg pg test then period then positive pg test..... I think it is a chemical..... that to me is the only explanation......As soon as I know some thing I will post....... :hug:

aww hun, PMA only gets you want you want!!! ;), i really hope its the bfp for you, and im sorry about your m/cs. talk to you soon when you get those results! ;)

any news??? fingers crossed

Ok.... the doctor called and my HCG levels are low at 15 which he said is so low that it could be I caught it right at implantation. He is baffled on how this came about that I got a neg the day of my period and now I have HCG 9 days later. So I go back on Thursday to check the levels again. So that is it for now...... We will see. I am not getting my hopes up. Thanks..... :hugs:

Blimey 15, they must have been very sensitive HPT to pick that up?!?

Good luck hon

:hugs:

15 stills means pregnant hun , Really hope theres a little a sticky bean there . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->