Positive result then negative

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Rowie100, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Rowie100

Rowie100 Active Member

Hi, any help or advise greatly apreciated sorry bit of a long story).

I am currently 15dpo and have been having lots of symptoms from 5dpo. Starting with being dizzy, headachs, burping constantly and light pinching, this has continued until today. On monday (10dpo) I was checking my cirvix and after checking had light pink discharge sorry tmi) this continued for 3 days, never in nickers only after checking. On Thursday 13 dpo I went to hopital for a check (I've had a previous ruptured ectopic so trying to be careful), and got a BFP urin test result (was really happy). Then yesterday morning (14 dpo) tried a clearblue and first response and got a BFN. Went to the doctors yesterday afternoon also got a negative but have been booked in for a blood test on Monday. Today 15dpo with first urnin I must have messed up and never got a control line on test AGHHHHH then just now tried first responce and got a negative. What do you guys think, am I pregnant ??

2. mixedbeautyx

mixedbeautyx Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like you are! Try testing with a more sensitive test??

3. Charliegirl27

Charliegirl27 Well-Known Member

I would wait until the blood test. Fx'd x