Positive sainsburys test then negative digi- help

Steph_C

Reaction score
Hey girls so I've had a bunch of symptoms: Nausea, vomiting, vivid dreams, stomach bloat, heavy feeling in stomach, excessive thirst, excessive urinating, excessive need to clean, emotional ..and more!
So I took a sainsburys cheapy yesterday afternoon and a faint positive appeared straight away however took a digi and its negative😖..so confused..thoughts?

Think the digi tests are not as sensitive Hun, do you have a picture of the Sainsbury's test

The digital tests aren't very sensitive so it could just be that the sainsburys test was more sensitive. I think digis only work after AF is due and even then they can be a bit temperamental. Do you have another sainsburys test you can do? Good luck :flower:

digis are not as sensitive, have you got pics?

Have tried to attach pic ..hope it works!
The line appeared within 20 seconds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 70
There's definitely a line there. Is it not supposed to be as thick as the other line though? I've never used those tests so I'm not sure x

Well that's what I was thinking but i don't think it's evap as I've never had an evap with colour in it. Apparantly the line will only change colour if hcg is present but idk������may have to go get some super drug cheapies x

Yeah I thought evaps were always grey in colour. Definitely do another test :) good luck x

Blue dye tests are notorious for their 'evaps' but it's not an actual evap just crap tests. The theory of an 'evap' not having colour really only applies to the IC's with pink dye.

Thank you, will get a pink dye test today xx

I'm sorry but I've had evaps like that many times on blue dye tests. That's not a bfp but hopefully it's just too early to show. Cruel tests.

Even more confused now 😕

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 68
is it my laptop or is that line crooked? I can definitely see it and looks the right thickness and everything but not in a straight line. I have been studying all day so maybe my eyesight is not great lol

Right thickness and pink but wonky.
Guessing they are both Evaps 😕😔
Gonna wait a few days a re test x

its very confusing that one as you are right it is right thickness and colour. Did it come up straight away?

I agree it looks wonky. I would try another test :flower:

Came up within time frame and yeah I wondered about dye run.
Will test again in two days. Hate the wait😔X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->