Positive Stories of Natural Birth With no Doula

I did a natural birth in the hospital just a few weeks ago. We didn't have a doula, just me, DH, my (amazing) midwife, and a nurse. The entire process was extremely intimate and bonding for me and DH, even 2 weeks later we still talk about the whole experience. He was such an amazing support system, I couldn't have done it without him. I really feel like we labored as a team.

As long as you have a good support system and if natural birth is really what you want to do, then you'll do fine! Best of luck :thumbup:

I did a natural birth in the hospital just a few weeks ago. We didn't have a doula, just me, DH, my (amazing) midwife, and a nurse. The entire process was extremely intimate and bonding for me and DH, even 2 weeks later we still talk about the whole experience. He was such an amazing support system, I couldn't have done it without him. I really feel like we labored as a team.

As long as you have a good support system and if natural birth is really what you want to do, then you'll do fine! Best of luck :thumbup:

This sounds amazing I'm picturing my birth will be like this! Thank you for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->