Positive then a week later a negative :(? Help

Rubberducky95

Reaction score
Hi ladies ,

I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant on December 20th by doing multiple hpt's all resulting in positives (days apart ofcourse) ! On the 21 I had light spotting for the day and took another test on Xmas Eve and it resulted in positive too. Then today I had an extra test so I Took it with the first pee of the day just to be extra assured and it came out negative :( has anyone ever had this happen before! I'm a mixed ball of emotions now and don't know what to think. My doctors office is closed today but I am going in for bloodwork tomorrow ! Any advice ?

I'm sorry :( Have you tried to take anymore tests today since then? I don't have any experience with that but I have seen it happen to people that had Chemical pregnancies. Maybe try taking another test? Maybe a faulty test? Good luck. Try to stay positive ( I know that's harder said then done)

I had this at the start of my cycle. Faint BFP and then the next day it was BFN. It was sadly a chemical pregnancy.

the test you showed i didnt think where positive...
sometimes tests have what is called a evap and the these day are pink and blue and fat and in the time frame...

i would do another pink and when u can get a blood tests but i honestly think originally didnt have positives..

there is something really wrong with the tests out today....even the companies say there tests have been faulty...

im sorry hun xx

I think she took a digital that gave her a +. Was it a digi that gave you a negative today or a line test?

I'm so sorry :'( !! it's hard when you get you're hopes up!!

Originally I did digital and regular hpts that came out pos , and the one I did this morning was just a regular first response hpt.

might of been a faulty digi, there been a few on the board latley along with the other tests...

honestly i just took two test yesterday , different test that where positive ...and two different test today and they are negative all fmu..:(

i think u need to go for a blood test to see whats going going on hun....

im sorry ur going through all this bs

Hi hun, I just looked at your other thread and your FRER & (obviously) digi were definitely positive. I'm sorry you are going through this :( At the time you took those tests you were bleeding a bit right? I was reading another girl that was picking up on the hormones before implantation, then their tests went negative, and a few days after implantation became positive again... a different type of HcG? I'm not the test at describing because I don't know the names, lol, but just wanted to give you a different scenario that is possible. It could be a chemical too, unfortunately :( But I would try another test tomorrow and discuss with your doctor. I wish you the best hun :hugs:

Hi hun, I just looked at your other thread and your FRER & (obviously) digi were definitely positive. I'm sorry you are going through this :( At the time you took those tests you were bleeding a bit right? I was reading another girl that was picking up on the hormones before implantation, then their tests went negative, and a few days after implantation became positive again... a different type of HcG? I'm not the test at describing because I don't know the names, lol, but just wanted to give you a different scenario that is possible. It could be a chemical too, unfortunately :( But I would try another test tomorrow and discuss with your doctor. I wish you the best hun :hugs:

that is H-hcg and is very very rare for it to do that..its heard of and happens but its more rare then happens...

Yes I'm aware its rare but not impossible. Just trying to give op all options.

Any update hun? I replied on ur original thread in pregnancy tests. Hope ur ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->