Positive then negative result. Talk me through this limbo??

seashelly

Reaction score
Period was due Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Tested with dollar store Thursday morning and got one very obvious positive and another slightly lighter but still two lines (both with pink in them) Freakd out and tested later that afternoon with first result- negative. Tested again this morning with another first result and dollar store. Both negative. I dont have many symptoms of pregnancy- missed period (now three days late), weird bubbly feelings in my stomach all week, tearing up easier at dumb stuff (trash tv) and when I tried to eat sushi it tasted weird. I know its possible it could have been a chemical pregnancy or maybe even a false positive. tests that came back positive were not expired and untampered with.

Just need to talk about it to someone because the sitting and wondering is terrible on your own.

Hi I didn’t want to read and run on this
Your bottom pic looks like a definite positive ! so if you are having negatives now Im sorry but can only think chemical or your urine was too diluted ? . Are you able to test with another different brand on a 3/4 hour hold ?

If you tested positive one day, and negative the next it could be a few different things. A chemical or a faulty test. I'd keep testing and if possible, get some bloodwork done. :hugs:

If it helps at all, when I had a chemical, I had faint positives for DAYS until finally my period came and the lines just faded away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->