Positive vibes please. Terrified here.

Jcliff

Reaction score
his tech usually does it but was gone for the day. So he was the one doing it. First off he couldn't find my damn uterus, said he thinks he found it. Then he said he couldn't find a sac, then said he thought he found it. Then said he thought he saw a yolk sac but not sure so he is sending me somewhere tomorrow. I told him to try with an abdominal US because my uterus is tilted, but he wouldn't. Now I'm left terrified it's a tubal pregnancy or a MMC. I have no pain or bleeding or anything ...I just have this feeling of doom since the day I found out I was pregnant.

Forgot the first part of my post that said the Dr did my US today was supposed to be 6w5d based on my Lmp

I'd say since your doctor was obviously clueless that things are probably ok. You have no symptoms of miscarriage so I'd assume all is well until you see somebody who can correctly use the equipment.

Hang in there. Its all so scary. Good luck on your next ultrasound.

I don't know why doctor's try to attempt an ultrasound! They've had no training or qualification to do it in reality! All he's done is leave you petrified! Hopefully now you'll see a professional sonographer youll receive great news!!! Keep positive <3

ugh!! how stressful!! sorry you have to go through this. I'm sure all is fine!!! I had a Dr in training one time and she had no clue what she was doing. My actual dr had to tell her "little further" "up up up" "left left".... so yea.. i'm sure he just couldnt navigate his way. Good luck tomorrow!!

This was not planned and I have two beautiful babies already so whatever god has planned is the right path. The part I am afraid of is telling my 4 year old daughter that she will not be having a baby in the winter. This breaks my heart.

Honestly try not to worry and just wait for the qualified person to do it. Any 'procedure started with someone fumbling about and doubting themselves would have none of my respect for their opinion. So just hold out for now

Honestly it just sounds like he had no clue what he was doing and I bet everything is just fine

Thanks all. I do agree that Dr was confused. I also think I could mr a week behind what I had originally thought but well see tomorrow at the US with the better equipment

Sending good vibes. The doctor sounds like an idiot... if you can't use the equipment, find someone who can. :nope: No sense in all that extra worry.

Hey all. Just had my US. Only saw a sac measuring 5w. dr said could just be early but it doesn't add up with my dates or blood work so I'm pretty sure this is ending. Good luck to everyone else

Don't lose hope yet hun. All it takes is for O to be a couple of days late then maybe implantation to take a bit longer and you can easily be a week or so off. When I went for an early ultrasound with DD I thought I was 6wks, they measured her at 5wks with no hb, went back a week later to check and she was measuring 7wks with a strong hb which meant the dates had been right originally and they had either measured wrong (easily done when you're talking millimetres and fractions of millimetres!), or she had just caught up. So don't give up. They should give you follow up US's to make absolutely sure?

My blood work not adding up. Should see something by now . I've been thru this before but thank you :)

Did they see anything else? Yolk sac? Fetal pole?

Im really sorry.

So sorry jcliff. And the that awful doctor, what a nightmare. :hugs:

Thanks all :) It just wasn't the right time for us. Maybe in the winter we'll start trying when we originally had planned :) this was a surprise and the worst timing TBH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->