Positive yesterday, negative today. Really confused...

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Yesterday I bought 4 FRER tests (they are on offer in Boots). So I did it yesterday. Hadn't peed for about 3 hours (although had drank quite a lot) so I did the test and got a strong line that came up within a few minutes. So I did another one but could only hold my pee for about 90 minutes. Got another line but fainter. Assumed this was because my pee was more diluted. So I did one this morning and there is the faintest of faintest lines, barely visible. What does this mean? Does it mean I'm having a chemical pregnancy or that the 2 tests yesterday were false positives (I don't think that can be the case cos I got the faintest of lines today). Surely if I was having a chemical pregnancy, the line wouldn't have got that faint that quickly? Or would it? I don't know because I've never had one before. My temperature is still up and, as of now, no sign of the witch. I've also been feeling quite sick. Had our xmas department do last night and didn't drink just in case but I kept feeling really sick. Felt sick on the train home, and have been feeling like this for the past couple of days. Today I still feel the same although this could be nerves from wondering if I'm pregnant or not.

I'm not overly concerned if it is a chemical because if I am pregnant this month, I can't go on holiday next year - but obviously I so want to be pregnant a lot more than I want a holiday - but I'd just be happy in the fact that I can actually fall pregnant again, given this is my 13th cycle trying after my miscarriage.

I think we are struggling to get pregnant because my husband has a slightly low sperm count but for the past 3 months, he's been taking vits so perhaps this has improved his count.

I'm so confused. Anyone had this happen to them before?

Well, I've never had that before.. but, i suggest u get in to the dr. and explain to him/her whats been happening and get bloodwork done, so that u know forsure whats up. truth is there is no such thing as false positives just evap lines, and if it came out dark its not an evap line. some tests are faulty meaning they are a bit old or what not and will not show such a strong positive. best of luck and hope ur bean is doing great :) xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun. Well I took the test this morning at 5.30am. I did it in the dark because I didn't want to wake my husband up so maybe I didn't get enough pee on it. So I did another one just now and there's more of a line but still fainter than yesterday. I think I'm going to buy a different brand and see what happens with that. I definitely think I'm pregnant but maybe it's not going to stick if the lines are getting fainter. I wondered if perhaps there was more dye in the tests I took yesterday. Then I also wondered if I had a dodgy box of tests but this is from a different box so there must be something going on in my tummy baby wise.

Whatever happens, I'm happy that I have actually fallen pregnant again, whether it sticks or not but I pray that it does stick. I so want this and I think I've waited long enough!

Im praying that everything will be alright, try to stay positive xxxxxxxxxx

I think its sound good hun! As you say it could be a dye thing. There is no saying that they are from the same batch and as they say "a line is a line". I agree with the lady above, and maybe get hcg bloods. I have my fx for you- I know its been a long wait. XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->