Positive???

Shayhalliday

Reaction score
Hey girls!
I am on cd16 of my first clomid cycle (days 3-7)

I have been using opks since day 9. This morning I had what I thought was positive/just about positive opk. I figured that I'd test again tonight but got a much lighter test.

1/2/13 AM
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=542533&stc=1&d=1357188028

1/2/13 PM
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=542533&stc=1&d=1357188194

Can anyone give me some idea about whats going on!
Thank you!!

I would say both were negative. The test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control. It looks like it should turn positive in the next few days.

Thanks. I figured I was just getting my hopes up. I guess cause it's already cd 17 and still no positive opk I'm just getting worried the clomid didn't do its job. :(

I've heard from others that Clomid can delay ovulation. Try not to worry. Hope you get your positive soon xx

Ugh. So all my tests have been so much lighter. I want to know whats going on. :worried:

umm..it does look a little lighter than the control line, but read the instructions on the OPKs you're using. Mine (IC sticks) say the line has to be ALMOST as dark as the control, or as dark. Mine got almost as dark, but more than that, it showed a good progression from very faint, to faint, then almost as dark, and back again the next day, so I took that as an LH surge and ov. I think personal progression is also important, so if that pic is significantly darker than the previous, and you are checking for other signs and symptoms which are coinciding, then it could be. If you see one which is wildly different from the others and you didn't alter anything else, like the time of day or how much you drank, I can't think of much explanation for the darkening other than ovulation, or preparation to ovulate, which is all OPKs show us anyway.

I may have messed up with the attachments. Do you guys see two different pictures? Or are the two links the same one?

image.jpg
This was the AM test. I accidentally uploaded the PM test twice. Ahhh so confusing from the phone!

I just read the insert as well. It says the test lines should be "similar to or darker". This to me looks very similar...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->