Reaction score
Is this positive?!?!? I don't know

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 42
Ovulation test? No quite positive yet but will be soon xxx

Ohh really? Yes! Ovulation test...
So what does that mean? Like the next couple of days? Lol!!! I hope so!!!!!!
Will it be within 24 hours? When do I need to BD?

Hi! Sorry but it's not Positive yet, the test line has to be AS DARK or DARKER than the control line...keep checking & good luck!

Hi! Sorry but it's not Positive yet, the test line has to be AS DARK or DARKER than the control line...keep checking & good luck!

Thanks! So just a question how far away from ovulation do you think I am?

It's hard to say exactly ~ mine looked like that about 3 days before I got a line darker than test line, but everyone/every test is different so it would be worth doing them daily I think.

It's hard to say exactly ~ mine looked like that about 3 days before I got a line darker than test line, but everyone/every test is different so it would be worth doing them daily I think.

Thanks so much!!!! Well I've got today tomorrow and Monday morning with my partner before I'm off back for work so here's hoping!!! Lol

This morning my test line was darker again!!! And I had pain on the left side yesterday! Massive headache today! Ovulated yet?!? Or maybe tm?

Thanks! So just a question how far away from ovulation do you think I am?

Sorry can't say for sure but you might want to start testing 2X/day to catch it!

What cycle day are you on?

Its not a positive just yet. Ive attached my pos test from yesterday, as you can see on the cheapy ebay one the test line is DARKER than the control line. the other test is a stick from my cbfm

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd407/carebear3352/20130726_115659.jpg

Its not a positive just yet. Ive attached my pos test from yesterday, as you can see on the cheapy ebay one the test line is DARKER than the control line. the other test is a stick from my cbfm

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd407/carebear3352/20130726_115659.jpg

Oh i see! Thank you so much that makes a lot more sense!!! Well I've just bd'd!!! Haven't tested since yesterday morning - 23 hours ago I reckon! Am away at the OHs farm (forgot my tests!) till tomorrow morning! Reallllly hoping that bd'ding yesterday morning, this morning, (hopefully) tonight & tomorrow will be enough!

Just one more question... When it is actually positive, does that mean I'm ovulating then.... Or in the coming days? What I'm wondering say it's actually not positive till Monday morning, if I've bd'd Sunday morning will the sperm be alive long enough if ovulation isn't as soon as its positive?!?

Help!!!! This was 2 days ago! Didn't test yesterday so may have got darker and ovulated! But tested just now and nothing!!!!! Was it a false positive to start with? I did have pains the day before!!! Could I have ovulated yesterday?!?!?!?

Help!!!! This was 2 days ago! Didn't test yesterday so may have got darker and ovulated! But tested just now and nothing!!!!! Was it a false positive to start with? I did have pains the day before!!! Could I have ovulated yesterday?!?!?!?

you may have missed your positive because of not testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->