Positive?!

Maleficent

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

This is my first post on here. I have lurked for a while whilst waiting to try but I'm now dipping a toe in!

I came off the pill on 5 August, no breakthrough bleed. I then had (what I think was) a period 6 weeks later. I've been on the pill for years so thought I'd give OPKs a try to see what's going on with my body.

The picture shows the following

Top - Wednesday 21 September (CD12)
Second - Thursday 22 September (CD13)
Third - Friday 23 September (CD14)
Bottom - Saturday 24 September (CD15)

Have I ovulated?!

Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_5368.jpg
    IMG_5368.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 42
The last opk in your pic looks positive but just remember that opk can't confirm whether you did or didn't O,they only indicate that your body had an lh surge. It is possible to get the surge but not actually O. Maybe start temping? Temping can help confirm O. GL and fx for you!

The last opk in your pic looks positive but just remember that opk can't confirm whether you did or didn't O,they only indicate that your body had an lh surge. It is possible to get the surge but not actually O. Maybe start temping? Temping can help confirm O. GL and fx for you!

Thanks for your response Aphy!

I will have a read up on temping, it seems I have so much to learn about this TTC lark haha :wacko:

Oh YIKES!!!

i never knew you could get a +ve OPK and still not ovulate. is there any other way to confirm ovulation without temping coz i am really bad at that.

pls look at my OPK result. i took the first 2 in the morning of 24th and the last 1 at night. what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 20160924_220612.jpg
    20160924_220612.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 23
Tyt,the middle one looks the darkest. Hope you have been bding 😉

The only other way to confirm whether you did O or not is blood tests in afraid.

I also didn't know about the +opk yet no O until I went to my obgyn. I was getting +opk every month but he did blood test which showed that I didn't O which is why he put me on Clomid.

Hope none of this is the case for either of you two ladies though! Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->