Positive?

Mrs B.

Reaction score
Would everyone agree that the bottom test in the picture is positive? It's darker than the control on one side so I think it has to be positive, but this is my first month testing using OPK's, and I want to be absolutely sure!!!!

Also, once I receive my positive I know I should ovulate within 24-48 hours ish...but will I continue to get positive OPK results until ovulation has finished or will then stop as soon as the LH surge is out of my system?

Thanks everyone :)

PS. been trying for 11 months (8 cycles) and was worried I was not ovulating so super excited about a positive!!

Attachments

• IMG_0154x.jpg
    IMG_0154x.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 31
The bottom one is definitely positive!! It's hard to say what your opks will do, but since that is such I strong surge, I suspect your surge will show at least today and tomorrow. Congrats on the strong surge! Hope you get your bfp!

I agree that is a blazing positive!! Your OPK will show positive as long as LH is detected in your urine, but that doesn't have an affect on your ovulation. It can vary by how much water you drink, how much you go to the bathroom, etc.

Hi Mrs B- that definitely looks like a positive to me! I use those same ovulation strips and I haven't had one positive off them in 4 cycles... I have only had one positive back in November (with different ovulation kits) and none since then. Were you on the pill before you started TTC? I was on it for about 16 years. x

Thanks Hello Kitty! :)

Hi MayaHale - Maybe you should try some different ovulation sticks...it seems strange that you get a positive with one type then no +ve in 4 months with these? I think people seem to find different brands better than others. This is my first month of using them (11 months in to ttc) and I thought to begin with I was never going to get the +ve (today is CD24!). Yes, I was on the pill for 4-5 years before ttc. They say that it should be out of your system pretty much as soon as you stop taking it...but I am certain that my semi irregular periods have been because of the pill (if I had known I would never have gone on it!!!). xx

I pray when I get my positive(if I do lol) it's as bright as yours!!! Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->