Positve htp 5 dpo help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

livebychance

Reaction score
help please i am losing my mind. me and my hubby have been trying for a while. we only bedded 28th, and the 30th in march due to his work schedule. i only got a positive opk on march 30th and 31st. neg. on april 1st so i took that i Oed on the 31st. so i would be 5 dpo i am a total POASA and took a test this moring and it came out positive i couldnt believe it i thought it was an evap line. so i waited to go pee two more times and did two more test and both positive. i also did another OPK and there was a smiley face. my tests are internet cheapies 10 miu. i know it wasnt from last month cause AF came and hit hard. could it be 3 evap lines is that possible or someone told me it could be multiples.

Attachments

• pdsf 007.jpg
    pdsf 007.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 60
  • mmmm 016.jpg
    mmmm 016.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 63
They don't look like evap lines to me!! Could you maybe have ov'd earlier than you thought? Congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Beca :wave:

I think you're preg for sure but your dates are wrong!

DEFO :bfp: Hun !!! If you really oed when you did mabey its twins !

certainly doesnt look like an evap to me, but youre tests are pretty strong so youre further than you think :) x

deff BFP! My OPK's are positive too, they can pick up on the same hormone as HPT's do.. If you test with a digi or FRER I'm sure you'll have a solid line!

Like the other girls said, your dates might be off..

If you didn't have sex any other time last month, then I'd say there's no other explanation but that you have really found out this early. There are women who find out that early.. it all has to do with when the egg implants. It can implant as early as 4DPO, so it's entirely possible to get a BFP at 5DPO, once your body starts producing hCG. However, if you did have sex earlier in the month, you may have had your positive OPK's due to being pregnant already. I peed on a few OPK's just to see what would happen 2 days leading up to my BFP, and they were positive. Then a week later I just wanted to see how dark it would get if I did another OPK after AF was already due, and the test line was so dark that it took almost all the dye from the control line lol. Anyway, sorry to go on like that, just like to be informational. Either way, you got your BFP so congratulations!!!

You ovulated earlier than your chart or bbt indicates... but either way congratulations!

beautiful lines, defo not evaps. looks like you O earlier, or you have two beauties in there :dance:

Congrats.

:baby:

Mine started off like that, you are deffo pregnant.

V xxxx

i go to the doctors on the 20th, but twins to run in both sides of the family, so maybe. thank you everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->