Poss PCOS - any advice?

I am having trouble getting oh to do his stuff in a cup for the sa however...........bloody men!

Yeah guys have such a hard time don't they. All the indignity, pain and humiliation we suffer in the process, internals, cycle analysis, bloods, even just periods! And they make a fuss at having to w@nk into a cup.... life is hard boys!

Oh is off to do it tomorrow. He had to do all this before when he was having ivf with ex wife, but it was 10 years ago.

I can tell he is pissed off having to do it, plus the shagging on demand is taking its toll. I can see this being a nightmare......anyway at least he is going the dr, thats a start. I will work on my "milking" technique. ( Is that bad????!!!!) Hahaha....

Yup DH has his little cup now.

PCOS has been confirmed. Cock....

I found the missing cup so I have hidden it on the top of the fridge!

Hey Dragon,

I have just been diagnosed with PCOS today and whislt I'm not TTC just yet, I am worried about how long it will take me to conceive.

My Gynea said that i have a retroverted and retroflexed womb which makes TTC hard enough but then with the PCOS as well, he said its quite likely I'll need a hand.

Has ur drs said that they will help you out?? Sorry for gatecrashing your post, it had some interesting experiences in there.

xxxx

No problem - crash away!!

Well as I am not due to see consultant again til the end of March and my depression has made a return (partly DUE to not seeing consultant again til march and being left TTC with no bloody eggs and no help!!) the GP decided rather than putting me on happy pills, to just stick me on Metformin. I am on 500mg a day at the mo but am going to speak to him next week about getting my dosage upped to 1000mg as the 500 isn't really doing much except bringing on the oddest period (blood is nearly black and quite dry so poss all the crap that I haven't got rid of on previous half arsed attempts) then assuming we don't jackpot it between now and March, I guess the consultant will have no option but to stick me on Clomid.

hey girls, sorry to gate crash this thread, but im wondering if you guys could give me bit of advice... to be strict with my doctor or not??
well, nearly 4 yrs ago now, i had a scan which proves that i had a cyst on my right ovary and nothing much on my left one. Sooo.... i still managed 3 yrs ago to conceive my son... who is gonna be 3 in january.
but now, after 13 months TTC number 3 with hubby, really want one of our own, no luck. i keep trying to suggest to my doc if she can send me for scan, n she hasnt yet. I am gonna make an appointment for next week, as i am getting terrible pains in ovary area again, plus, you mentioned about hairgrowth... well, just out of stubbornness so i can show doc wot i am on about for hair growth.. i have horrible black whiskers that grow on my underside of my chin... i am not plucking them on principle that im going to show her!!! plus my tash really needs to be waxed as its getting to point of husbands mach 3 looks tempting, my body hair is gross to put it bluntly.
So, should i show doc my hairyness and pain in ovary area which is how it started last time and demand to be scanned??? Just so i can get some sort of answer???

sorry hun, only just seen this.

what i did was basically sort out a list of my symptoms plus 3 months charts to show that i'm not ovulating and i got referred by my gp straight away. but one cyst on your ovary doesnt necessarily mean pcos - i had a scan and both of mine are utterly riddled.

Hello, I was diagnosed with PCOS a year ago. I also have the harry chin and everything else. I do have one child she is now 5. My husband and I have been trying to conceive a baby for almost 2 years. I was put on Metformin, and am in my 4th month of Clomid. I am on 8DPO, and am having some crazy symptoms, I am doing the waiting game to test. It is still possible, you just have to think positive. I have been let down so much, It is hard, but having family and friends there for you is great also. Keep you head up. It will happen, and if it don't well at least we have one Miracle!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->