Poss smiley face....??

redbarrell

Reaction score
I posted on here a while ago, I have a 14 year old daughter and met my new husband 4 years ago, we have been trying to concieve for 3 years but I had a m/c at 17 weeks in 2009, m/c at 8 weeks 2010 and today at cd24 I have the faintest of positives on a boots own brand test.

????Could it be possible, has anyone else had a super faint line that has been a real bfp? I am too scared to mention it to DH as he will prob dismiss it, he took the 2 m/c really badly.

I am now so nervous, anyone been in or in the same boat, I should say I am nearly 37!

Hi hun! Yes, I had a a super faint line at 9DPO, which got darker and darker and was truly positive at 11DPO!!! I was 36 at the time. Fingers crossed for you it gets darker, this is a good start :hugs:

I have tried to upload a pic but the camera is a bit pants, will try and do it again

Fingers toes and everything else crossed right now, I am tired (but I'm working hard), my bbs hurt like hell and I have had an upset belly for a few days now, normally this close to af I have cramps and really bad skin but I don't right now.....this is so scary

I had a really faint line at 10dpo, it has just got stronger & stronger, but a definite bfp & I will be 37 next month!

Sending you :dust::dust::dust:

Wow..not going to let myself feel an once of excitment for another 4/5 days, thanks for the messages, hopefully will have more def news in next ew days

ok I lied, can;t stop taking the test out the draw, perhaps i should get rid of it and test again in a few days ;-)

I, too, had a very faint line at 9dpo. Got darker and darker therafter. FXed for you!!

couldn't help myself, tested again and its negative, guess I was seeing lines in my eyes! Feel bit pants, will test again in next few days to be sure

Ok so AF due yesterday and nothing...............I,ve been working all weekend and been really busy so could be a bit of stress making me late but I am usually bang on time but as of this evening, no sign, had some major painful cramp early this morning but lasted 5 mins and then nothing at all, thats it!

i've run out - doing one in the morning, i have made every excuse ffor being late, tired, stressed, got my dates wrong, yada yada yada......but i have kept my cycle records for the past 10 months (yawn I know) and this just seems wierd:wacko:

Ok so AF due yesterday and nothing...............I,ve been working all weekend and been really busy so could be a bit of stress making me late but I am usually bang on time but as of this evening, no sign, had some major painful cramp early this morning but lasted 5 mins and then nothing at all, thats it!

Sounds promising.... :dust:

Oh well, AF got me, :nope: crept up slowly and is very light but......heres to another month trying:wacko:

Oh well, AF got me, :nope: crept up slowly and is very light but......heres to another month trying:wacko:
You've had a good ole chemical MC. If you don't have a lot of flow- then you may need to work on your improving your lining thickness a bit. My gut says your progesterone is generally too low. Do your temps stay up pretty consistently until your AF comes? If so, then that confirms my thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->