Poss smiley face....??

ok so adding to the wierdness, cd 8 and boobs hurt, skin like a teenager and a sudden bright red bleed, no more no less than a one off when I went for a pee, sorry. Feel utterly emotional and i'm shattered...........WTF x:nope:

Oh well, AF got me, :nope: crept up slowly and is very light but......heres to another month trying:wacko:
You've had a good ole chemical MC. If you don't have a lot of flow- then you may need to work on your improving your lining thickness a bit. My gut says your progesterone is generally too low. Do your temps stay up pretty consistently until your AF comes? If so, then that confirms my thinking.

:haha: Why do you seem to think everyone's progesterone is low?!?:haha:

Just an FYI; I don't have low progesterone, my lining is good, and I cannot stay pregnant.

Fx'd!

Oh well, AF got me, :nope: crept up slowly and is very light but......heres to another month trying:wacko:
You've had a good ole chemical MC. If you don't have a lot of flow- then you may need to work on your improving your lining thickness a bit. My gut says your progesterone is generally too low. Do your temps stay up pretty consistently until your AF comes? If so, then that confirms my thinking.

:haha: Why do you seem to think everyone's progesterone is low?!?:haha:

Indi'! :rofl: :rofl: Say it ain't so..do I??
No seriously, those are just the ones I get drawn to because I can easily spot their symptoms having recently lived it.

LOL...:flower:

:hugs::hugs:I just want sensible answers......I had a period?? that last less than 72 hours, 8 days later my skin looks like i'm a teenager and I have suddenly had thus bright red bleed, short sharp and unexpected. constructive advice please

A burrito.....hmmmmm maybe

Well this morning, no bleed, a very slight amount o brown when wiping (sorry!!) Off to the docs this morning, took a HPT but thats neg and not even sure why I did it. Perhaps what I though was af was m/c just not got a clue!!!:nope:

Ok so had bloods done and some nasty swab now waiting on results,,,,,,,,,bloated as F. tired and have the temper of a small pit bull, feel like pants:growlmad:

Had another small pale red bleed this morning:nope: not sure what is going on now

?

How to thicken Lining--I have low progesterone and we MC in March

?

How to thicken Lining--I have low progesterone and we MC in March
Progesterone (really suppositories/injectibles are best, you can't get any- then an OTC with minimal ingredients- no extra black cohosh, etc.) helps thicken
Siberian Ginseng helps with blood flow/supplying nutrients to the lining.

SS, did you move your x-hairs?
I did.:flower: I changed the Ov day to the 2nd dip. So what's funny is that the average of 6 points before 1st dip and same for 2nd dip are 96.95 and 96.92 respectively..lol. I added .1 per the the recommended parameter definition (FF uses just the flat average, which was good to know).

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->