Poss smiley face....??

Good morning ladies.:flower: Oh, I've been a good girls. Since Tues I have been POAS and recording it on FF. IRL- nothing shows up after the 5 minute marker, however yesterday after 3 hrs, a faint shadow came up on the Dollar Tree HPT. I mean c'mon!! I have a NICE-looking chart, can't my urine pick up on that!!?!:dohh::blush:

I'm going to have to resort to getting bloods done, but my gynae is iffy about doing them unless I have an :bfp: on an HPT. :nope: :growlmad: I'm going to see if they understand charts and request a test. If they don't, I'll use the referred RE to ask for THEM to do a blood based on my charts.

This is so crazy. I think I had the same sensations on the same dpo days as Chantal and Mon, but nooooooo (+HPT). Crazy. I think I'll just use OPK's for a while. At least see if they get darker.

SS, since another LH surge is common prior to AF, I really hate the idea of using OPKs to detect pregnancy...unless you are doing it for shits and giggles, lol.

Tell the doc you got a faint positive and want a blood draw; if not, Planned Parenthood, at least in my area, will do a blood draw for $30.

Good morning ladies.:flower: Oh, I've been a good girls. Since Tues I have been POAS and recording it on FF. IRL- nothing shows up after the 5 minute marker, however yesterday after 3 hrs, a faint shadow came up on the Dollar Tree HPT. I mean c'mon!! I have a NICE-looking chart, can't my urine pick up on that!!?!:dohh::blush:

I'm going to have to resort to getting bloods done, but my gynae is iffy about doing them unless I have an :bfp: on an HPT. :nope: :growlmad: I'm going to see if they understand charts and request a test. If they don't, I'll use the referred RE to ask for THEM to do a blood based on my charts.

This is so crazy. I think I had the same sensations on the same dpo days as Chantal and Mon, but nooooooo (+HPT). Crazy. I think I'll just use OPK's for a while. At least see if they get darker.

How late are you SS? Your chart is amazing and i agree with Brooke just tell the doctor you got a faint + :hugs:

SS, since another LH surge is common prior to AF, I really hate the idea of using OPKs to detect pregnancy...unless you are doing it for shits and giggles, lol.

Tell the doc you got a faint positive and want a blood draw; if not, Planned Parenthood, at least in my area, will do a blood draw for $30.

:hugs: AWESOME idea. There's a PP about 4 minutes from my house!! It'll be so much more convenient. I will look into that pronto! And yikes, didn't really realize that about secondary LH surge. I knew the chemicals were similar so I thought maybe it'll show something on there, but now I'm back to being in limbo :shipw:

How late are you SS? Your chart is amazing and i agree with Brooke just tell the doctor you got a faint + :hugs:

Well, according to 2nd dip, I'm 1 week late tomorrow. It's just all so nail-biting when others start getting :bfp: days before or a couple days after they are due. So get this, the last time (unfortunately) when I asked my gyne for a blood test- they requested to see a (+) HPT pic..like wth??! So it's likely that they won't buy a faint positive HPT that showed some hours later (I mean, you gotta look at it cock-eyed and sprinkle :dust: on it :rofl:) So, if I get positive bloods, then I'll take that to my dr for sure. :flower:

Ok, I'm a little more excited that I'll know something soon.:thumbup:

SS...all I have to say is Google images and a printer, lol!

Most LH tests will not pick up anything less than 25-30HCG; technically your HPT should show some sort of positive prior to the OPK.

What tests are you using?

SS...all I have to say is Google images and a printer, lol!

Most LH tests will not pick up anything less than 25-30HCG; technically your HPT should show some sort of positive prior to the OPK.

What tests are you using?

EDIT: LOL! about using fake pics!!!!! :rofl:

Well, I used EPT & Wondfo IC HPT at 14dpo, since Tues it's been IC & Dollar Tree HPT. I have one FRER left. I was debating to use that afternoon sample since FMU so far show's nada. My last preg, that's the one that showed the very faint at 20 dpo.:dohh: Well, better grab a few more of those on the way home. Need some coupons!! Gonna google some.

*SS*

Got a $2 coupon from https://www.firstresponse.com/. Will get a coupla boxes tonite :)

SS, if you pull all of your positive OPKs out of FF, where does it draw your x-hairs? I think your tests might be confusing it.

SS, if you pull all of your positive OPKs out of FF, where does it draw your x-hairs? I think your tests might be confusing it.

It had it at the first dip. Which would put me 23dpo (and not 20).

What was your CM like at the second dip?

I'm a fake examiner....only check undies (not inside). So this time, I noticed less than Cycle 1 & 2 on FF which I would say were copious amounts. This cycle maybe 1/3 a liner. But I used pre-seed and SC (yes, "the spawn" lol) so I compensated.

I will also say, I've had some kind of very watery CM since about 5dpo#1. Like LOTS 1-2 liners daily). It's slowed down some, but it's back up again today.

You don't have long cycles either (just been looking at your other charts). Your chart screams pregnancy. When did you say you got your first bfp with your other children?

I used to have 28-29 day cycles (could have set a clock, then i started having chemical MC's and so things got off quite a bit). Cycle 1 with FertilAid was shorter, Cycle 2 was annovulatory I think. Also, I have 1 DD, 20dpo :bfp: with a FRER. 10 dpo at drs. office tested :bfn:

I used to have 28-29 day cycles (could have set a clock, then i started having chemical MC's and so things got off quite a bit). Cycle 1 with FertilAid was shorter, Cycle 2 was annovulatory I think. Also, I have 1 DD, 20dpo :bfp: with a FRER. 10 dpo at drs. office tested :bfn:

so you were late at getting your BFP with your dd this could be same thing happening? Do you feel any different? :hugs:

so you were late at getting your BFP with your dd this could be same thing happening? Do you feel any different? :hugs:
My gut is that this is the same thing happening. I'm trying to find somewhere to get in for blood testing tho'. Not dealing w/ my drs. office just yet.

Hello everyone,

I am still in a state o confusion. Doc thinks the bleeding I had on CD12 was prob Ovulation bleeding, ok fair enough, now I am CD18 and my boobs ache, cm is thick and white(sorry), I have been the evil cowbag last two days, seriously losing the plot and then just crying for no reason. I am exhausted and feel heavy if that makes sense.:shrug:

Your body's taking you on a journey. I really hadn't heard much about ovulation bleeding. Hope you got in some :sex: about then though :thumbup:

Me neither, I had heard of implantation bleeds but not ovulation but apparently its fairly common????

Taking me on a journey maybe but I'd quite like to get to the frigging destination:wacko::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->